33. Calum

"I'm not leaving you and Zoella alone together again," Taylor said walking over and sitting down next to Luke.

"She told you?!" Calum shouted.

"Of course she did! She tells me everything."

"Where is she?"

"Her mum came and picked her up before, something about a Doctor's appointment."

"Oh. Okay." Calum says looking at his phone to see if he had a message from her. He didn't.

***
When Calum got home his mum sat talking to Niamh, Zoella's mum.

"Mum?" He asked walking into the room confused.

"Hi, Zoella's waiting for you in your room." His mum said. Calum ran up the stairs and walked into his room where Zoella sat biting her nails.

"Calum!" She said jumping up.

"What's going?"

"They know."

"Know what?"

"That you and I, did it when my mum was out."

"How?!"

"My mum found the condom."

"Shit Zoella!"

"Calum I'm so scared. Your mum looked at me with these eyes like 'stop fucking my son you bitch'." Zoella said. Calum laughed and shook his head.

"Zoella. I'm sure she didn't. That kind of look doesn't exist."

"You haven't seen it yet!"

"Well I'm sure I will." He said sighing and collapsing down next to her.

"She's going to demand we don't see each other again." Zoella panics.

"She won't."

"She can't! Your the only person who knows everything. I love you she can't do this!"

"She won't Zoella! Calm down okay, I love you too much to listen to her."

"CALUM & ZOELLA CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" Calum's mum shouted. They look at each other and take a deep breath before kissing each other.

"Just in case." Zoella mumbled.

"Just in case." Calum agreed. They both walk hand in hand down the stairs and into the living room.

Calum saw the eyes.

"Okay so I'm sure Zoella filled you in." His mum began.

"Yeah." Calum mumbled rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Now I know you are both young and it's clear that you two are safe about it." His mum said, Zoella pulled a face.

"So as long as you two are safe and everything, what you two do in your spare time is your business." Niamh said awkwardly.

"We can still see each other?" Zoella asked.

"If we said you two couldn't you two would anyway." His mum said. Calum & Zoella smiled at each other and took each other's hand.

"You two are like weird magnets." Niamh said.

"I love him."

"I love her."

"Are you two together?" Calum's mum asked.

"We're just fr-," Zoella began.

"We are." Calum interrupts.

"Calum & Zoella." Niamh smiled.