2. Zoella

Zoella always thought her name was weird and stupid, except she started to feel better about it when a Youtuber started to go by that name as well, but she had never been laughed at about it. She liked her outfit as well but apparently there was something wrong with her outfit as well, too girly and mum-ish. The boy that let her sit down seemed nice, when he wasn't telling her not to wear clothes that made a her stand out like a fucking tree in an empty field. But she knew that there was no way in hell that they could ever be friends, from the moment she saw him in all his whole black outfit glory she knew that they were polar opposites that would sometimes have to speak to each other because of school projects or something. When the bus pulled up outside the school she quickly jumped up and got off of the bus to avoid the awkward conversation of her being too slow and him having to climb over her to catch up with his friends. The only problem with that was of course she had no idea where she was going and what she had to do, she should have accepted her mums offer of her giving a lift to school and showing her to the office.

People pushed past her and generally ignored Zoella as she walked through the busy corridors, she had kind of hoped to come across someone with a pleasant face so she could ask them where the office was but she hadn't found any luck,

"Watch it new girl," One of the boys from the bus said as he walked into her, he knew her name. Of course he knew her name, he asked her for it and the proceeded to laugh at it. She snarled him before turning around to see whether she had walked past the office, or a friendly face. Unfortunately she was met with the face of the boy she sat next to on the bus,

"Lost?" He asked her,

"Where's the office?" Zoella asked so she could find her way and get away from him at the same time,

"Straight down this corridor then turn left and there's a big sign saying office,"

"Thanks," She said walking away from him quickly,

"Bye Zoella," He said, she frowned but continued to walk. He remembered her name and he used her name. People like him, with his asshole friends and his all black outfits, weren't supposed to remember her name or even acknowledge her existence. But he had and she felt weird about it.

"Hi I'm new here," Zoella said to the women who was filing her nails behind the desk,

"Zoella Henry or Adam Sanders?" The woman asked, did Zoella look like a Adam Sanders?

"Zoella Henry," Zoella said,

"Okay, here's your locker number and combination. Here is your timetable and welcome pack and if you sit there then your welcome guide will be here shortly," The woman told her without looking her in the eye, Zoella thanked her and sat down on a chair. A welcome guide? Did she really need someone coming up to her and saying welcome then never speaking to her again?

"Is my student here yet?" A young girl asked,

"Zoella Henry or Adam Sanders?" The woman asked, still filing her nails,

"Zoella Henry,"

"On the chair,"

"Oh, thanks," The girl said before walking over to her.

"Hi! I'm Darcey Jones," She said putting her hand out for Zoella to shake, she smiled weakly and shook it lightly,

"Zoella Henry,"

"I know silly! Come on I'll show you to your locker and your first class," She said turning on her heel to walk out. Zoella hurried behind her as she strolled effortlessly through the corridor,

"Locker 541, mines 550 so I'm just here if you ever need me," She smiled, a clear sign that Darcey did not intend on being Zoella's friend. Zoella opened her locker and looked inside before throwing the welcome pack in there, pointless luggage she thought.

"What is your first class?" Darcey asked,

"Maths, double," She frowned,

"Same as me! Shall we go now so you can introduce yourself to the teacher before the class gets too full?"

"Yes please," Zoella said smiling before running after Darcey who seemed to constantly move at 800 miles an hour all the time. She passed the boys she sat near on the bus on her way to the Maths class, they ignored her presence and continued to talk about whatever, probably sports.

"This is Zoella, she's new," Darcey told the teacher, Darcey must think that Zoella is incapable of everything because she just keeps taking over.

"Hi, Zoella Henry," She smiled, the Maths teacher nodded her head and told her to sit down next to Darcey. Darcey smiled and strutted over to her desk.

"Have you met anyone else besides me?" Darcey asked trying to make conversation,

"4 boys,"

"Dressed in black?"

"Yeah,"

"Don't judge the school based on those assholes," She told her, Zoella frowned at Darcey,

"Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. They do whatever they want, whenever they want, with whoever they want,"

"I sat down next to the one with black hair on the school bus," Zoella told her,

"Calum let you?"

"Yeah but I think it was just cause everyone else but their bags on the other available seats,"

"He's kind when he wants something,"

"What could he want from me? I'm new,"

"Aw so innocent," Darcey cooed, Zoella frowned,

"He'll want something eventually. One day you'll be talking to your friends and the next minute he'll be fucking you against the wall because you owe him a favour for him letting you sit down next to him,"

"I don't think he'll be fucking me against a wall, ever," Zoella told her starting to get crept out and sort of worried about sitting down next to him,

"Does he know your name?"

"Yeah,"

"Give it a week, 2 tops. You'll be up against the wall in the Janitor's closet in no time," Darcey told her, Zoella frowned for what felt like the 100th time today and rested her head on her hand. She'd just have to avoid Calum and his friends every way possible. Walk to school, hide in the school toilets, stay clear of the Janitor's closet. She could do it, she was good at hiding, like her mother.

"Oh look they actually turned up," Darcey said, Zoella snapped out of her daydream and looked at the door where Calum and two of his friends were walking in. Avoiding him was going to be harder than she expected.