Chapter 1 | A Beautiful World

The sun was shining bright, rivers flowing with cold water, and the beautiful sound of birds humming fill the air. A dinosaur emerges from a dark cave, covered in moss and flowers. He walks across the grass, looking at all the green, lush trees.

Multiple birds fly across the sky in a V formation. They seemed to be migrating south where it was warmer, due to the arrival of winter. The dinosaur approaches a lake, and stops for a sip of water.

Another dinosaur is seen running towards the first dinosaur. He seems to be of the same species, but a little different in terms of it's appearance.

They play for a while before falling on the grass, staring at the blue sky.

"What a beautiful day, isn't it?" one of the dino asks.

"Yeah. It looks amazing." the other one replies.

They stand up and brush the leaves of their faces. One of the dinosaurs runs towards the cave and shouts;

"Come on Brachio! I want to show you something cool!" the dino near the cave shouts.

Brachio runs to the cave and follows the other dino who was named Apato. He enters the cave, looking around. Nothing seemed to be different, except for one thing.

A fountain of water was standing right in the middle of the cave, surrounded by dandelions and sunflowers.

"I-It's amazing!" Brachio says.

He comes closer to the fountain and takes one of the dandelion, putting it in his bag made of leaves.

Brachio had been collecting flowers for his flower collection. He was still looking for a place to put his flowers in.

Night time arrived and the two of them went to bed. Apato went to the cave entrance and blocked it with a few logs to prevent any hostile animals from coming inside.

Apato went to bed and quickly fell asleep. He felt cold due to it being winter already. Apato used a large leaf as his blanket.

The next day, Apato wakes up and realizes that Brachio isn't there. Normally, Brachio would be at the lake.

Apato rushed to the lake and looked for Brachio. It turns out Brachio had finally found a place to put all of his flowers. Brachio had decided that his flower collection would be placed in a small clearing, which was a few minutes away from the lake.

Apato ran to Brachio's flower collection area and looked at all the flowers around him. There were dandelions, roses, sunflowers, and many more.

It was beautiful, and even the birds came to visit the flower collection. Although it was winter and the snow could shift the flowers to a different place, Brachio was still confident in his new spot.

Apato and Brachio left the flower collection area a few minutes later and they were terrified at what they saw on their way back to the cave.