Prologue: The Beginning

Ryu's P.O.V
      *Flashback*

"Hahahaha," a girl with long silver hair ran through a large meadow with a raven haired man closely chasing after her "I gonna get ya!" He exclaimed happily as he caught up to her "no you aren't, and your also not getting your sketch pad  until I get my paint supplies back" "oh, come on Ryu please I need it for work" he pleaded, now having a pout and poppy dog eyes place them selves upon his porcelain face and crimson eyes, her defenses weakened at the cuteness that was being portrayed in front of her, she sighed as she gave into his rediculously cute antics and surrendered his sketch pad back to him "fine," she simply stated as he took his pad back (that sounded wrong) "thank you, and stop sulking like a child" he said while taking it and letting a deep chuckle pass his thin, pale and soft lips "I'm not sulking" she said with a slight pout, he let out another chuckle taking her chin with his index finger and thump to pull her head up to meet his crimson orbs " alright, what ever you say my love," he he says smoothly against her lips as they kissed each other. Slowly pulling away she whispered "I love you" making him smile softly nuzzling her neck as he muttered "I love you too."

I still remember those days. when our life used to be filled with nothing but joy and peace, those days where there was no such thing as war, but immortality has a different path for someone like me, a path full of sorrow, pain and loneliness. That was my biggest mistake....

                   Thinking that this
                 Loneliness would end.