chapter 2

Ryu's P.O.V
I left. The room that is not the palace. I can't leave the palace for I have nowhere else to go. Everything I had has been taken away for me in this war. There is always this aching in my chest that won't go away...

Loneliness

It seems to always follow me around. No matter where I go, no matter who I love it is the demon that haunts me. Bring back memories from my dark past that I wish to be rid of. As I walk to my Chambers something catches my eye. It is large and spherical, mimicking the color of my hair as its silver light flows in all directions illuminating the landform in front of it. The moon stood tall and proud as it rises in the sky. As I was about to past a balcony I stop short and stare. How many times has the moon seen me. How many times has it seen my sorrows. My demons, my past, my stuggles. How many times has the same moon comforted me when I had no one?
As I stare at the object that has seen me at my best and worst I cannot recall how many times at night I had just sat up and stared at my old friend. As I remanice on the past my thoughts start to wonder.
How long has it been?
How long has it been since I last say him, kissed him, touched him? Years. It's been years since I was ever truly loved, truly cared for. It's been so long that I forgot how it feels, how he felt, I forgot the sound of his voice, the warmth of his body, the loving smile he would give me whenever I was sad, I forgot those soothing hands that would calm me when I got to upset or agitated. As time seemed to slowly pass I began to hum a song that I knew all too well. A song that I grew to love over the years he has left me.

Shadows settle on the place that you left my mind is troubled by the emptyness destroy the middle it's a waste of time
From the perfect start to the finish line
And if your still breathing you're the lucky one, cause must of us are having through cerupted lungs, setting fire to our insides for fun, collecting names of the lovers that went wrong, the lovers that went wrong.
We are the reckless
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our future
One day we'll reveal the truth
That some will die before they get there
And if your still bleeding your the lucky one
Cause must of our feellings the are dead
And they are gone
Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting pictures from the war that wrecked our home
It was a war that wrecked this home.
And they caused it
And they caused it
And they cased it
But I've lost it all I'm just a shellouete
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget
And my eyes are damp from the word you left
Ringing in my head
When they broke my chest
Ringing in my head
When they broke my chest
And if your in love then you are the lucky one
Cause most of us are bitter over someone
Setting fire to our insides for fun
To distract our hearts from ever missing them
But I'm forever missing him
And they caused it
And they caused it
And they caused it

As I sang I felt the warmth of the droplets of sorrow that I have been trying to cover up for so long escape my ocean orbs as the began to become blurry. I slowly got up from the sitting position I had slid into while singing and headed to my chambers. Enough has happened for one night. I walked and swayed as if in a trance and soon disappeared into the darkness of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay!! An update
I'm really sorry for not doing it sooner I've been really busy
I also know it's short it was on short notice I'm sorry 😣
Pls don't hate me
Anyway hope u enjoyed (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Also sorry for any misspelled words or typos I'm doing this on my phone.

||Words:722||