Chapter 6

Horror P.O.V

"So you all work in a flower shop?" I asked Daniel. We were still walking towards our apartment it was afternoon now. Dust and Killer were doing sign language to do conversation. Isaac was in the back probably doesn't trust us. I mean I wouldn't blame him we are strangers to him. I was talking to Daniel the whole time.

"Yup we made little money but is the best we can do." I kinda feel bad for these people they are basically poor. "But if you were poor then how come you went to that fancy party that only rich could go?" Dust asked out of the blue.

Isaac look shocked and scared of what Dust said. Now that I think about it Dust was right how did he went to the party if he wasn't rich. Daniel just giggled "Oh is because some old friends invited us to go with them since they wanted to meet up with us since is been a while. Of course only me and Bruno were able to go since it was our day off the others had work that day so yeah pretty much it."

"Who were your friends?" Dust asked I don't think he is convinced. "Simple G Sans and Chess sans if you ask me they are a good couple." Dust seems convinced so he continue 'talking' to Killer. Isaac looks relief he's been carrying the box with bottles of different colors he looks like he is struggling. Killer suggested to help but Ink rejected him even though Killer used Dust to talk to him.

We finally made it to the appartment we all went inside to see the same person making flower crowns with dull golden eyes on the grass next to the fountain. "Oh! Isaac! Daniel! You guys are back!" His eyes lit up a bit more brighter but not to bright. The three of them were talking about something envole with a meeting.

'Should we see if the Daniel guy was lying?' Killer signed. "Lying about what?" The dull golden eye guy asked as the three of them were looking at us.

Well we are screw.

Killer P.O.V

Someone else knows sign language besides me and my some of my teammates! That's really cool, but I got to keep it cool I can't reveal out mission.

'Yeah I wanted to know if chocolate ice kreme was better than vanilla? Daniel said that chocolate was better but I want to know if he is lieing or not since I never tasted ice kreme.' I signed I mean I was technically telling half the truth I never ate sweets since used to lived on the streets.

Since I join the group they offer sweet food but I didn't trust it since it was new to me. You never know if it can be poisoned. The guy gasp and grabbed my hands leading me to his room. Shutting the door I think this is how I die.

It was mostly plain sky blue walls, a green couch, a television, two rooms closed by a oak wooden door, and the kitchen. He lead me to the kitchen going to his refrigerator.

I look around there wasn't any photos hanging any where. The fridge had a calendar that had birthday's of people and bills. He got out two buckets of ice kreme one vanilla and the other chocolate.

Third person (I might stick to third person for a while it depends)

The other four skeletons watch has one of their friend disappear. "Well I wonder what they are doing in there~?" Daniel gave a lenny face. "Come on Daniel can't you stop being dirty minded for one minute?"

"Nope not sorry Isaac." "I mean I don't blame him I wonder if they are doing that~?" Horror asked with lenny face. "You think they will be loud?" Dust asked. "Hopefully not but it depends how hard they do it." "No! Shut up you guys! Just shut up they just met who would they do that?"

"I mean I would like to do it as well to someone for example I would like to try to do it with Horror some time. Even though we just met~." Daniel said blushing a faint of purple. "I wouldn't mind doing it either with you. What time do you think we can do it today~?"

"Noo! Stop it!" Isaac screamed blushing a bit of thinking about them doing it. "You guys are gross I'm going to my room!" Isaac left going upstairs toward his room. Leaving the three skeletons laughing at his reaction.

"Well that was good." Dust comment of how funny that was. "Well I better get going now see ya later huns." Daniel left. "He's definitely a slut." "Yup but different from everyone else." "Oh does little Horror have a crush?" Dust gave a lenny face towards Horror.

"No you stupid we are not suppose to fall for the enemy." Horror explained as he look a bit hurt. "But if they are not a threat you can fuck him as much as you want." Horror gave him an unexpressed look. He got his axe out, "Better start running." With that Dust started running towards his room.

Horror just laugh and headed towards his room since he had nothing else to do.

While in "Ken's" room he and Killer were trying ice kreme. "Come on try it!" Ken said as he handed him a scoop of ice kreme of chocolate. Killer just nodded his head as he refused fo eat it. "Hmmmm" Ken was thinking of what to do to get him to eat it. He thought of something.

"Oh my goodness! Is that a gun!?" Ken shouted pointed to the door. Killer open his mouth and turned around. Ken grab his face made him turn to him and put the ice kreme in his mouth.

Killer was shock he tasted the ice kreme and spit to the side. He stick his mouth showing he didn't like it. Ken just laughed at his reaction. Killer saw his eyes lit up to golden eyes. He thought they were beautiful of they lit up.

Ken noticed his stare and stop laughing turning around to get vanilla ice kreme. "Sorry about that they do that whenever I'm too happy. I can control them to be dull but if I'm too happy they go back to golden eyes which is weird." He turned to Killer with a vanilla ice kreme scoop ready.

'But-' "First eat then ask questions." Ken said not letting him finished his hands to communicate. Killer look at the ice kreme thinking will it be bad as the other one. He was unsure of it.

Ken just giggled of his reaction. "Come on it doesn't have poison." Killer gave him a frisk face look clearly not believing him. "Fine I will eat some to show you is not." Ken ate half of the ice kreme vanilla. "You see not poisonous if it was then I would have been dieing right now."

After a few seconds Killer decided to take a bite of it. He actually like the ice kreme than the chocolate one.
Ken just smile of his reaction, "Now you decide which ice kreme is better?" 'About your eyes why do you keep them dull instead of golden? I think they are fine how they are.' Killer signed.

"Welll look at the time Blue must be coming back from working. You should go now." Ken shoved him out of his home. "Thank you um?" 'Killer' he signed. "Right thanks for coming Killer my name is Ken it was nice to meet you goodnight." He slammed the door.

Killer just stood there processing what just happen. Then he headed to his room. Ken was just looking down of the floor thinking of how stupid he was to tell him. Midnight has come everyone was sleeping in their home on their bed.

Everyone but Sci he was on his computer. "Come on. Come on." Sci was struggling on hacking a code. "YES!!" He was able to unblocked what he was trying to enter earlier but it wouldn't let him now he can.

"Wait." He looked closely rereading what it said making sure he read it correctly. "WHAT!?"

-------
I love it when I do cliffhangers :3

Why school so hard ;-;

REEEEE end my suffering!!!

And thank you guys for reading this crapping story.

Also if you guys want to make a cover for my book I would really appreciate it if someone did since I don't have a lot of time to do it myself because of school.

Anyways what do you guys think Sci figure out?