Clean At Last

I am just about to ask for something to get covered up when I hear a knock on the door. Oh no I can't let any one else see me nude I can't. The nurse gose and cracks open the door and see it's just the guidance counselor.  She let's her in and I am beyond  embarrassed I'm pissed off. I thought I asked that no one else see me this way damn it. Oh Sonic I'm just hear to get you cleaned up and into some nice new clean clothes. Okay but no more people please this is embarrassing enough already. I can't believe that I had to undress in front of a boy I barely know and really would like to get to know but now I'm sure he doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Especially now that I am so insecure and frightened that I am constantly cutting that is what all these are I then gesture to my arms. Oh Sonic I don't give a damn I want to help you and God damn it I may even like you and if it makes you feel better I'll join you. He then quick as hell strips. Oh shadow I see that I just may have found my new crush. As I finish that sentence I turn bright red cause I happened to see that he is actually a hermaphrodite. I blush even harder as he sits right next to me and places his hand on my upper thigh. I look at him and say I love you and I want to talk to you alone after this. I love you too I always have I just didn't know how to tell you. Im ready to help you get cleaned up Sonic. I'm not feeling so comfortable with you doing it. Okay sir but with that leg you need someone to help. I look at shadow and say I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe you can help me shadow? I'm so red in the face right now. I think I can do that he says but I don't want to make you feel bad though cause if I do it I'm liable to just do it for you. That's fine as long as you are gentle and remember that it does not leave the room. Okay baby I think I can honor that. Oh okay but I don't know if I am ready for you to be calling me baby in front of others I need a little adjustment time. Oh okay sonic I understand. I'm okay with you holding me and kissing me however I just need time to adjust to having a date. Oh okay sonic I hope you don't mind me asking but do you think we can go out together for lunch today? Yes I mind you asking me because I was going to ask you. Oh well then I'll just have to get a shower and clean up to hmmm. Oh but I have an idea of where we can go and I think you will like it. Oh you do hmmmm? Yes I do by the way can you see if your twin can come here and talk with me after the shower? Yes I can just sit tight for a minute. He quickly dresses us and says we'll be back soon. He jogs back to see his brother and says I want you to meet me at the front gate at lunch. Okay bra what for? Ill tell you later. We then head over to the showers and we undress again and he washes us both head to toe making sure to clean my private parts really well and he fools around a little by dancing in front of me I blush like crazy as he starts rubbing against me. I don't mind you doing this but shouldn't we finish and get to class? Yes I think it's a good idea but I couldn't help myself your just to sexy for me. I really blush at that. He then pushes me up against the wall gently and starts to kiss and lick my neck as he starts dressing me and himself. I am so lost in the moment that I moaned as he licks my neck up and down and nibbles my neck. Oh Sonic I don't know what it is about you but I could just take you here and now. I gasp as he says that and I push him away enough so that I can look in his eyes. I will take you at home later tonight if you want but now is not the time. Okay but I am not going to be able to keep my hands off of you for awhile but don't worry I'll behave. Okay but remember it's our little secret I don't want to come out with our relationship yet I'm sorry just kisses and holding in public places OKAY shadz. Okay soniku I just need you bad as I'm on my cycle and I want a baby with you. Oh okay I can do that later tonight. Oh yes I can't wait.