Treatment

I am just about to get him locked in to the kiss when I hear ahem. I push him away and see that it's the Dr.  Well hello mr... sonic sir.  Sonic I hear you need treatment  for some domestic violence and abuse. Yes sir. Well good  news I can fix you up fast but you'll still have the scars but the open  wounds and the broken leg will heal after being given this here shot okay I'm ready. He then stands next to me and grabs my arm and jabs the shot into it and injected the fluids into my vien.  I then feel a stabbing pain shoot up and down my body and the I was fine.  I look at my body and see that all my open sores are healed but scared the broken leg is non existent and I am feeling  better than I have in years. What was that you injected into me? I think it would be better if Shadow explain it to you. I look at him and say well? I am sorry but I'm afraid I'm not a typical Mobian.  I'm actually a extraterrstrial. I was created in a lab from an alien. Okay but what was the stuff that he injected into my arm. It was my DNA which is capable of healing and reversing any human mobian ailments. I am more than happy to keep  you  healthy this way baby if you still want to be my lover. Oh shadow I'll have you know I'm gonna give you a good fucking  when we get home. Dose that answer any questions you have? Yes sir it sure does. Okay baby let's get back to school. Okay baby I'm ready if you are. I'm ready.  I then get up and he steps over and grabs my hand. I look at him and say what? He just smiled and digs in his pocket and pulls out a yellowish gem. I look at him and say what is that he  just says it's a chaos emerald it helps me bend and control the  energy in my body and the environment. Oh okay but I still don't understand. He raises his hand over his head and pulls me into a tight hug and says chaos control. I am so suprised by what happens I can't even express my self. I am sorry I didn't explain what was going to happen but it's easier to show you. Oh okay. I look around and see that we are outside the history room. I am dumb founded right now you know. He laughed and kisses me and I look him in the eyes and say fuck your good babe. He laughed and leads me into history. We then head straight to the last to open seats and he says I need a word with you after class. Okay baby I will give you the time of day if you give me the same courtesy. We take our notes and we are holding hands under the table. Half way  through history the teacher  tells us that  today we are  going to study the war between  robotinik and the blue blur I was just taking a drink when I hear him and I chocked on the water. I feel shadow pat me on the back. I'm okay I say. He leans down and says what was that about hmmm? Ill tell you later. Okay baby but I need you to take care of yourself. Okay baby. I see the teacher is and has been looking at me as he talks about the blue blur. At the end of class says I want a two page essay on the blue  blur and robotinik and  the fight between them he then comes over and says I expect you to get an A Mr sonic.  Okay sir I'll do my best. He then  walks off. I look at the clock and see that it's ten minutes to noon so I quickly grab the stuff  I'll need and I grip shadow by the hand and grab the chaos emerald from his pocket  and I control us to the olve Garden.  I then turn shadow so he can't see the name of the  restuarant.  I then feel a hand grab me around the sholders I look and see that it's mephills. I then ask if he has the stuff I need for the date. He nods and hands me my guitar and a guitar pick. Okay thanks Mephills  I then head to the  door to the restuarant and I nod at the sign shadow looks up at it and he gaps and says I cant afford this. I then hold my fingers up to his mouth and say don't worry I'm buying. Okay baby but why are you carrying that guitar. You'll see. Okay baby. I open the door and step in and hold it for him. I then turn to the hostess. I need a table for two and I need you to do me a favor. I then whisper in her ear and say I need you to bring a glass of red grape juice with this in the bottom and I then hand her a small jewellery box. Okay sir this way Mr blue blur. I nod then followed her to a table in the couples section. Okay sir your waiter will be her soon. Thank Marge I appreciate this. No problem blue blur I am happy to help. I sit down and gesture  for him to sit. He dose but than asks me why did she call you blue blur? I am the blue blur that is why. Oh okay.  I then put the strap of my guitar over my shoulder and I start tuning it. I  see that the waiter is coming over and I say hello Melvin what's up buddy.  Not much sir may I take your order. I say I'll have a sparkling grape juice and what are you gonna have shadz baby? I will have the same. Okay sir. He the sees my guitar and says I will be right back with your  drinks. I wink at him and say I also need you to speak to the hostess she has a special  request to fullfill.  Okay sir.   I then go back to tuning my guitar. Once I get it tuned I start playing and I wave to the waiter and the hostess. I then play a sweet rhythm. I then sing the song with out  you.
Dixie chicks  without you
I've sure enjoyed the rain
But I'm looking forward to the sun
You have to feel the pain
When you lose the love you have someone
I thought by now the time
Would take away these lonely tears
I hope you're dking fine all alone
But were do I go from here
Cause without you I'm not okay
And without you I've lost my way
My heart is stuck in second place
Without you
I never thought I'd be lying get without you by my side
It seems unreal  to me
That the life you promised was a lie
You made it look  so easy
Making love into memories
I guess you got what you wanted
But what about me
Cause without you I'm not okay
And without you I've lost my way
My heart is stuck in second place with out you
Somebody tell my head to tell my heart
That I'm better off without you
Cause baby I can't live without you I'm not okay
And without you I've lost my way
My heart is stuck in second place
Without you
With out you
Then I change songs.
I need a hero bonnie Tyler
Where have all the good  men gone
And where are all the gods
Where the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds
Isn't there a white knight
On a fiery steed
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night
Hes gotta be strong and he's got to be fast
He's gotta to be fresh from the fight
I'm holding out for a hero
Til the morning light
He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life larger than life
Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
Its gonna take a Superman  to sweep me off my feet
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong he's gott a to be fast
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life k the heavens above
Out where the the lightning splits the sea
That someone's somewhere watching me
Through the wind and the chill and rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong he's gotta to be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero til the morning light
He's gotta be sure and and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night.
I then take a break  to say I'll have the pasta primavera. What do you want baby.  Ill have the same.  Okay sir.  I then play one more song.
I will always love you
Dolly Parton.

If I should stay then I would only be in your way
So ill go but I know I'll think of you every  step of my way
And I will always love you
I will always love you
You my darling you hmmm.
Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So goodbye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you need
And I Will always love you
I will always love you
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have  all you dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all of this I wish you love
And I will always love you
I will always love you
You
Oh darling I love you
Oh I'll always
I'll always love you

I look over at shadow and see that he is tearing up and holding a ring in his hand I say so baby what do you think. I think that I'm the luckiest herm alive. I then say I have one more thing to give you. I get up and walk behind him and I pull a second jewellery box out of my pocket and I take the necklace and i open the clasp and place it around his neck. I the come back around and say read it. He looks at the necklace and reads it aloud.  Will you be  mine forevermore? He tears up and get up and kisses me full on the mouth and then says yes baby forevermore. I'm am abousolutly ecstatic when he says yes baby forevermore so I grab him around the sholders and kiss him. Awww how sweet. He pull away and blush but I then play some more songs not worried about any one but my baby.