"hang out?"

Gerard sighed as he looked through the camera, focusing on the laughing group of teenagers across from him.

He was in the school cafeteria, using the experience camera Mr Carlson had given him. The red head was trying to get as many shots of smiling kids as possible, but he wanted it to be natural; so he would take the photos now and then later ask if the person was okay with it.

"You look insanely creepy." Mikey stated as he watched his brother shift around and lean back to get the perfect angle.

"Shut up, Mikes." The boy mumbled nasally.

He had stuffed paper tissues up his nose to stop the bleeding. It was working, but unfortunately he had also cut his lip when he fell, and he couldn't exactly stuff tissues in his mouth. That was a slightly more problematic ordeal.

"You look like a pedo." Pete laughed, taking a bite of his peanut butter sandwich.

"You're just jealous because you can't take a good picture for the life of you." Gerard mumbled, blurting an 'ah-ha!' when he managed to take a cute picture of Brendon and Ryan laughing together.

The red head out his face near the camera again when a voice spoke up behind him.

"I'm just gonna assume you're doing something not creepy." Frank laughed, taking a seat next to the bleeding boy.

Gerard looked up at Frank with a dead look. He went to say something but Mikey spoke up for him.

"Nope, he's taking pictures for his collage of faces. Something that's taped up in his room." The younger boy said with an innocent smile.

"That's incorrect." The pale boy said angrily, "And even if I did -which I don't- at least I don't have a poster of Kurt Cobain I chronically masturbate to!"

Mikey gasped and his cheeks went as red as Gerard's hair. Pete and Frank burst out laughing, almost chocking when Mikey grabbed Gerard's camera and took pictures of his crotch with it.

"I hope Mr Carlson likes my dick pics!" Mikey yelled childishly tossing the boy back his borrowed camera.

"He probably would, who wouldn't want to see a micro-penis?" The red head mumbled, swiftly deleting the photos.

Frank snorted, causing Gerard to feel accomplished.

The four of them were quiet for a moment before Pete spoke up out of the blue.

"So, Frank, why're you here? Or I'm assuming you're Frank.."

"Yeah, I'm Frank. How'd you know?" He asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Oh, Gerbear talks about you a lot." Pete laughed, ignoring Gerard's shocked expression and Frank's blushing face. "Apparently you're the one who punched him." He laughed again.

Gerard let out an internal sigh of relief, at least this way he didn't seem like a complete obsessive stalker. Something Gerard of course wasn't.

"I, I said sorry for that." Frank said quietly, his guilty tone making Pete want to smash his head against a table.

"Oh- we know- I just... Gerard is obsessed with you." Pete chocked out, his head getting slapped almost immediately by a disappointed Mikey.

"Wh-What?!" Gerard shrieked, looking frantically between the three of them. Frank's eyes wide in shock, and what Gerard assumed to be disgust.

"That's not true- I'm not- Pete, what the fuck?" The pale boy's face was so red it looked like it was about to explode.

"Um, I think I should go..." Frank mumbled awkwardly, shifting out of his seat slowly.

He almost immediately bolted off, leaving the cafeteria promptly.