Chapter 16 -pt 2

Not edited. Sorry people I need to do a part 3. Almost lost most of what's written cause of the phone app playing up. Never fear, i am still writing now so hopefully the next part will be posted today. Enjoy!

Abby watched as Noah walked out of the room. All stayed quiet. Noah returned with a chair from the kitchen and when he had it where he wanted it he pointed to it and told Caleb to sit and spread his legs. He then picked up the footstool that was sitting in front of the lounge and placed it between Calebs feet. He walked to Abby, took her by the hand and  took her to the stool.

"This is where you will sit Abigal. Caleb will pleasure you as you watch James being punished. Your pleasure will only go as far as you wish it. Don't feel that you have to go further than you desire, you're a virgin, you only need to learn. Caleb will ask your permission before he touches you, you will be in control of everything that happens to you. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

Noah grabbed her by the back of her head and instantly had his mouth on hers seeking entrance as his hand cupped the apex between her legs. He smirked into the kiss as she groaned softly. He moved his hand down further and ran his fingers along her slit. The hand that held her head now moved to her tits as he pushed a finger between her folds. Slowly he moved through her moisture while teasing her nipples all the while aware of the increasing volume of the groans that were captive in his mouth. His finger slid tauntingly across her hole as it swirled and pushed until he became aware that her body was shaking with the need for release.

"So responsive."

His hands ceased their torment and he raised the hand from between her legs to wipe across her mouth coating it with her fluids. Once satisfied he took his fingers into his own mouth watching her eyes as they sparkled with excitement.

"Fucking delicious. Caleb?"

"Yes sir?"

"What would you like to do?"

"Oh god sir, please may I kiss her?"

"Ask your mistress."

Caleb moved slightly foward on the chair "Please Mistress Abigal may I kiss you?"

Abby's eyes had been firmly planted on watching Noah but in turning to Caleb she saw burning lust looking back at her. She looked at Noah who nodded his approval as he sat her down between Calebs legs. She turned her body towards him.

"Yes."

Caleb groaned and moved his head to hers. If she was expecting a straight out kiss then she was going to be disappointed. He'd watched in awe as Noah had wiped across her mouth.  His cock was so hard it dripped precum over and over. He tried to ignore it as he used his tongue to trace her lips. Fuck. She tasted fucking fantastic. He licked and sucked at her lips forcefully. He was determined not to waste one precious drop.

Though she was entranced with whay Caleb was doing Abby was very much aware of the two others in the room. She pulled away from Caleb and watched as James took Noahs cock into his hand and directed it into his mouth. Pushing forward James drew more of the cock into his mouth until he had it all. Noah watched as her face showed lustful delight as James drew back and repeated the actions over and over again. Grabbing the back of James' head he rammed himself in. He pounded James' mouth.

"Caleb play with Abigals pussy."

"Yes sir. Mistress may I play with your pussy?"

Abby was speechless watching the pair in front of her.

Noah chuckled slightly "Answer him Abigal." Throwing his head back he moaned.

Abby forced herself to look away and at Caleb who was looking at her as if he wanted to devour her.

She nodded shyly "Yes."

Calebs eyes shone brightly as he sat back on the chair and brought her towards him with her back to his chest. Immediately he had his hand down Abby's body and found her pussy. He groaned when he felt how wet she already was. God he wanted to eat her.

Through gasping pants Noah spoke again "Abigal.... open..... your legs.... keep....them... open....aaaahhhhh". He grabbed James by the hair and held him in place as he blew his load down his throat. "Clean it."