Information on the Underworld universe

Ok so first things first all of my content will be 18+ if need be I'll mute or block anyone complaining about it. I hate being like that but I will. There will be lemons at some point I've got a couple oc's of my own and a buddy TheRegularGuy1036 He will have a OC Named Rick Strong. I'll put a chapter after this about OC usage in this story but for now on to the information.

As I said in the first chapter this will not follow the story line fully and will be AU so first no Michael I like him but he has got to go because Selene is a vampire I'd smash ten ways to fucked up and she will be in the harem.

Second is there are not only Lycan and vampire there will be siren, harpy, succubi, so on and so forth.If you have a OC put it in a comment at the end of this paragraph and I'll sort threw them also rules only one of each creature vampire and harpy are already used (Selene and my OC I'll use and show next chapter in detail).

I will tell you now most events will still happen but with Jason taking Michael's place, but when Marcus kills Michael (sorry if I spoiled that but it's been what ten years) it will be some other vampire trying to protect Selene and indefinitely gets killed

From after Selene is able to walk in the sun onward WON'T happen. After Marcus dies they will go to the next Universe.

This is the order the universes will go in (note that this is subject to change)

Underworld
Harry Potter
Jurassic Park/World
Mortal Kombat
RWBY
Pokemon
Highschool DxD
AvP
MCU
DC
That's all for this chapter but the next will be OC information