Chapter 1-First day

"No!don't go!please dad! I love you daddy!please don't leave because of mommy! Stay for me!please!" I watch as my father walked out the door after a swift kiss on my head,he was...gone.
     I wake up in a sweat,my eyes hot with tears. Another dream about him. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before checking my clock on the nightstand. 6:30am ugh it's too early! I get up as reluctantly as I can and stalk to the bathroom to shower.
      Stripping my nightclothes off,I hop into the shower and turn on the water. Jumping at the cool water at first before it heats up.
     I finish my shower and step out,wrapping a towel around my waist and entering my room,checking my phone for the time, 7:00 okay,mom shouldn't be awake yet, don't want a black eye before school. Chuckling at my own dark joke, I walk towards my dresser,grab some ripped jeans then walk to my closet,taking out a black t-shirt and my classic hoodie, I saw it at a hot topic store and knew I had to have it,It is black with purple patches and a little thunder cloud over the heart area.
     I quickly throw them on,and then put on my pale foundation and dark eyeshadow. I walk to my small mirror hanging on the door and then brush my hair,slightly over my left eye, but not fully covering it.
      I walk downstairs,throw on my shoes,grab my bag, and head out the door,ignoring breakfast, as I'm not hungry. I slam the door,and here my mother yell as I get into my black mustang, having the the roof pull back ad I drive. Pulling out of the driveway and speeding to my new school.
     I am apparently early, as there are rarely any cars parked, I stare,gawking at the huge school that had a building for each class,that doesnt surprise me in a town like this. I spend a whole 10 minutes trying to find the office building,and then I finally find it! I enter the building.
      The room smells of lilac and is painted a pastel pink. I walk to the reception desk and a plump,brunette women smiles and asks my name"Uhh My name is Virgil Cloud" . I say quietly,she nods,looks through a stack of papers and hands me one,along with a map and my Student ID.
I walk out of the office and sit on a nearby bench,reading my schedule;

1st hour-Biology(8:05-8:50)
2nd hour-Algebra 3(8:55-9:40)
3rd hour- Psychology(9:45-10:30)
4th hour-Government(10:35-11:20)
LUNCH(11:25-12:05)
5th hour-English(12:10-12:55)
6th hour-Choir(1:00-1:45)
7th hour-Boy's Athletics(1:50-2:35
8th hour-Free Period(2:40-3:25)

I sigh after reading the athletics part,So this school makes Athletics mandatory?ughh! I walk towards what I hope is the Biology building,only to get lost and start randomely roaming. Apparently a kid noticed me,because I heard a vouce behind me "hey!you need some help?" It was a very happy,and bouncy voice. I turn,wincing at the enthusiasm of the boy,who I see was wearing a blue shirt with a collar,and for some reason,a cardigan tied around his neck.
     "Y-yeah I need to know where the Biology building is" I say as quietly as I can as the boy giggles,I look down in shame as the boy responds.
"Here I'll walk you! Its right next to the building I'm in!"
I gave him a small smile as the bell rang,my eyes widened as the boy walked calmly,I unwillingly followed as we made our long walk,we end up in front of two buildings,One of them had a huge "Biology" on it while the other had a huge "Art" on it.
     I quietly thank the boy and enter the biology building,sitting in the back before the othwrstudents start to enter. Staying silent,the teacher enters the room,and shushes everyone.
     "Okay class,its our first day back,so first I would like our new student to come up and introduce himeself."
I sigh and walk forward,getting a few laughs at my "emo" looks. I stop at the front and look at my new classmates.
     "M-my name is Virgil" I say quietly and go to sit beforw the teacher speaks again.
"Any hobbies Virgil" I nod "I-I like to sing" I said quietly,mainly to the teacher. She got the hint and had me go sit back down.
     She says for us to talk and catch up,as tge class chatters,I notice one boy that looks out of place,Probably his feminen hips I stare,not knowing why,and then, he makes eye contact with me. I stare back down at my desk feeling embarrassed that a guy I don't know just caught me starting at him.