Chapter 1 - First Day

On one sunny day at Belkia High.....there arrives two new students that will surely.... give an exciting twist to the new school year.

"Oh hello there! You must be new, I'm Maureen the head of the Student Council" Greeted by a girl in the mandatory girl's school uniform and with a red armband on her left arm "Well yeah, we're new here....the names Anthony" A boy in a new-looking boys' uniform replied with a small friendly smile and also just the slightest tint of pink on his cheeks.The girl looked over to the other boy beside Anthony and saw that they have very similar....uhh features "Oh! This must be your.....brother? If I'm correct.....well what's your name?" Maureen asked as she got closer to the two boys "I'm Mark.....Anthony's younger twin brother" Mark said with a polite smile. Maureen offered both her hands to the brother to shake and of course they took it, they both let go at the same time.

One of the twins...presumably Mark was looking around "I have a question" he piped up "Ask away" Maureen relied "It just seems that we're the only two new students? Well for me at least since I didn't see anyone looking around or lost earlier outside" Mark stated with a bit of confusion "Oh that's because some have arrived earlier! I think you two are one of the last few to arrive....maybe there's still about 2 - 3 on their way! Hehe you're really observant!" She praised as she also gestured to some new students she saw pass by in one of the halls "Ohh OK and thanks!" Mark said.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, so he turned to face Anthony "Well bro, since it's a new school...we should explore it!" Anthony said while turning more to his brother with an excited smile. Before both of them could take a step any further Maureen offered them both a tour around the school "Well I know all the hallways, doors, windows and ways around here....maybe I could show you guys around?" She offered with a joking but also hopeful tone. The twins looked at each other first and did some weird face signs like they were reading each others minds or.... some sort, but after that weird moment of uhh....twin telepathy they both agreed to Maureen's offer.

She excitedly smiled and first showed them where their lockers were and boy was Anthony shocked when he saw that his lockermate was none other than Maureen "Ohh wait....so this is my locker?" He nervously said...unsure why they were lockermates "Of course silly!" Maureen replied giggling a bit which of course Anthony found cute "Oh...but Why aren't we, us twins I mean, lockermates?" Mark injected in and asked in curiosity "Well...the teachers thought that letting an A student share a locker with a C student can help and improve that C student's grades. Since sharing a locker means that both of them can easily be accessed when in need of help like borrowing notes. The locker system is also permanent so even if you change classes or move in a higher rank, nothing will change" Maureen informed the two of the locker system "Well if no more further questions let's get on with the tour!" She added excitedly.

During the tour Mark stopped by the canteen to get some food since it was almost lunch anyway, they all agreed that both Maureen and Anthony will be at the canteen by 11:30 am so they could all meet up and eat together.

Some time passed and they both continued on to their tour until a little later on Maureen stopped by a big window on the 3rd floor....she stood by the window and looked at a beautiful view, she glanced at Anthony for a moment before putting her focus back at the scenery outside again "Isn't it just so pretty?" Maureen asked while her eyes shine in the morning light "Yeah...it really is" Anthony answered as he smiled and couldn't help but stared in awe at Maureen "But well....I'd say it's better from my perspective" He added cheekily "What do you mean we're looking in the same direc-" Maureen stopped her sentence mid-way as she turned her head to face Anthony but only to discover that he was actually looking back at her "U-umm wait wha-at huh??! haha" Anthony excalimed and tried playing it off dumb turning to look outside.

Maureen was about to protest but Anthony looked at his watch and noticed that it was already 11:25 so he quickly straightened up and said "Oh shoot! Uhmm...We should probably go, Mark might already be expecting us back in the canteen....and it's a few floors down" Anthony told to her in a somewhat panicked and rushed way "Oh yeah right! C'mon, we'll just continue the tour later after class, right now it's best if we take shortcuts down, so just follow me" Anthony nodded knowing already she knows more about the twist and turns of the school so they both ran down and headed to the canteen quickly to go eat lunch with Mark.

When they arrived there Anthony first notices that Mark was with a girl, now normaly that'd be normal and with no problem at all, but this time it was odd for him, since they were still just new to the school and from what he's seeing....it looked like Mark and this mystery girl were already very close and familiar with each other. Nonetheless Anthony sat down along with Maureen at the table that Mark and the girl were sat on "Hey Anthony! Oh, meet Rian! She's actually Maureen's assistant" Mark said introducing his friend to Anthony "Ohhh yeahh! Is this your girlffrr---kk" Anthony was about to say more when Mark shoved a piece of bread into his mouth "Yeah she's my girl friends....I originally met her online" Mark said in an "innocent" but very irked kind of way.