Chapter twelve|No relationships, only private business.

Author's pov.

Hoseok's burst into the room where jimin was tied down only to see the said boy passed out , still tied up.

He gulped before looking at round the room for jungkook.
The room being pitched black doesn't help at all but being part of the world's most feared mafia group has its advantages.

He saw two figures passed out on the ground , their faces facing the other side which makes it difficult for hoseok to see.

He entered the room ,alarmed with his gun pointing at everything that moves.
Once he was sure there was no one other than jimin and the two unconscious men , he released a sigh of relief.

He went to the two unconscious men , to see there faces clearly.

He gasped when he saw jungkook's face all bruised up and bloody but the other guy , youngjae , was worse than him.
Youngjae's face was pale as if he's dead..

Hoseok got startled when jungkook suddenly started coughing. He helped him up , putting his hand behind his back but jungkook swatted it away.
Hoseok was used to the cold behaviour so he didn't take this by heart.

Jungkook stood up with a weak cough , looking around the room until his eyes stops at youngjae who was dead on the ground.

"Bloody Bastard, he knows it's will kill him then why did he even challenged me in the first place?" Jungkook tsk'ed at him.

He eyes landed on jimin who was unconscious with his hands still tied behind his back.
He went up to him, the broken glass on the ground making noise.

He looled at jimin with a glare which made hoseok think that jungkook will kill the poor boy too but no he didn't, instead he picked him on his shoulder and looked at hoseok with a raised brow.
"You gonna walk or not?" Jungkook said making hoseok hurry and opened the door for jungkook.

Jungkook smirked down at youngjae's dead body before exiting the room.

Hoseok bowed towards jungkook who was holding a unconscious jimin.
He looked at them with a confused gaze.

"You like him on somthin'?" Hoseok asked which was bad idea.
Jungkook suppressed the urge to rip hoseok head off, instead he growled at him which gives him a lesson to never ask something which your not supposed to.

"No, it's simple business"
___
🌟 💣~
___
We reached 17k??!!
😢
__