Chapter 1

Zanaiah's POV

Today is the first day of class, and I'm kind of excited but at the same time, nervous. Because the school where I am studying has something to do in tickling and stuffs.

I went at the second floor of the building where the classrooms are found. Then there, I found my classroom, 10-Blue.

I went inside and found a seat right beside the window. So, I sat on that chair and waited for my classmates and teacher to come in.

Few moments later...

"Good morning, class!"

"Good morning, miss!"

"Please be seated and let me introduce my self first. Well, my name is Ms. Shammy Loncha, you can just call me 'Miss Sham' and I will be your adviser and also your specialized class teacher. Does anyone know what is the specialized class?"

"Miss! Does that specialized class thingy has something to do with tickling?"

"Exactly! Who said that?"

"Miss!"

"Your name?"

"Krystel, Miss."

"Well then, Kystel, since you got the answer, I must give you the authority to choose a person who will get to know first about the specialized class. All of you must participate, it's just 5 mins per student."

"Miss, we can just start at the back. From the girl who is sitting beside the window to my place."

Wait, what? That's me! Is she saying that I am the first one who will get to experience the specialized class?

"Sure." The teacher said and walked towards me. "What's your name?"

"I'm Zanaiah."

"Well, Zanaiah, please sit on one of the chairs over there." The teacher said and pointed the chair with straps and the other one is just a chair.

I went over there and sat on the chair without straps.

"Good choice! Krystel, call someone from the class."

"Brin, Miss. I choose Brin. What are we going to do?"

"Both of you will help me tickle her." The teacher said as she placed a blindfold on me. I can also feel someone lifting my arms above my head. Two are lifting my feet and holding them still.

"Ready?" The teacher asked.

"Y-Yes, miss." I answered.

Without any warnings, the two holding my feet began tickling them. I bursted into giggles.

"Miss, she's not ticklish that on her feet."

"Try her upper body then. Can one of you hold her other arm? I'll hold the other one."

"I'll do it, miss."

Without any warnings, again, someone tickled my sides. I was squirming and trying to get away from her fingers but I felt another set of fingers tickling both of my armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAWAITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHNOHAHAHAWAIITHAHAHA"

I laughed and squirmed trying to get away from my ticklers but they are stronger than me to hold me and make me stay still.

"What's her most ticklish spot? Is it her armpits? Or her sides?"

"Let's find out. Let's stop tickling her for a while, I'll stop the timer so that we will waste no time." After that they stopped tickling me and let go of me. I just sat on the chair, tired from laughing.

"Ready?"

"Y-yes." I said while panting.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOHOOOPHAHAHAHAHAWAAIITHAHAHAWAIITHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"I think her sides is her spot."

"Right."

They continued to tickle me for good five minutes then they let go of me and took the blindfold off. I just sat there and breathed heavily, tired from the tickling that I had endured.

"Next person, sitting beside Zanaiah. Come and pick a chair."

——-

That's what happened the whole day.