Chapter 2

Zanaiah's POV

It's already lunch time. My past classes were fine, tickling and being tickled was the worst, but at the same time, fun! I haven't made any friends yet because I'm not that sociable.

I went to the cafeteria to buy and eat my lunch. I just bought a Pork Tenderloin Sandwich and a bottle of water then went around to find a vacant table.

I saw one, so I immediately sat there and peacefully eating my lunch.

"Hey!"

I saw my classmate in front of me holding a tray.

"Hi?" I said.

"Can I join you for lunch?" She asked while wearing a smile on her face.

"Uhm, sure." I answered and she sat on the chair across me.

"Thanks! I'm Ellie by the way." She said and extended her hand.

I took it and shook hands with her, "I'm Zanaiah."

"You're actually the talk of the campus right now, Zanaiah."

"What?!"

"I just heard people talking about you."

"Huh? That can't be. I'm just new here."

"Every ticklish person in this campus is mostly the topic of our schoolmates."

"Why? They don't even know me. I'm not the same class as them all."

"Maybe some of our classmates talked about you, then you know how rumors work."

"Whatever. As long as I'm not hurt then it's fine."

"Just be careful though. People might tickle you anytime, especially if you're the talk of the campus."

"Jeez!"

"Okay, okay. Let's just finish our foods, shall we?

I just answered her with a nod and continued biting my sandwich. Our next class is our vacant time, so I have one hour and thirty minutes to roam around the campus.

When we finished eating, she asked me if I can come to her so I could meet her friends.

"Okay." I answered and walked with her.

We went in the pool area which we will use during our swimming class. Ellie waved her hand to the two other girls seated on the pool side.

"Hey! Sorry if I'm late. This is--" Ellie was cut off byone of the girls.

"Oh my, you're friends with Zanaiah?" She asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Well, yeah." Ellie answered.

"I heard a lot about you. I'm Gia." The girl who cut off Ellie said as she approached me.

"I'm Paige. Nice to meet you." The girl who remained in her position said.

"I'm Zanaiah, nice to meet you, too." I said.

It's nice to have new friends. Niw I'm not alobe in this school. They told me that they heard positive comments about me which is good to know.

"Since you're here with us, we should probably prove if the rumors are true." Gia said.

The rumors. They said that I'm ticklish everywhere. And they enjoy tickling me.

"No." I said as I turned my back against them, planning to walk away and save myself.

"Ah, where do you think you're going?" Paige asked as she swiftly pinned me on the ground.

She's sitting on my stomach and trying to catch my arms.

"I need to head somewhere." I said trying to convince her.

"It's vacant time, right?" She asked once again.

"Well, yeah. But--" I was cut off by her.

"Hold both of her arms up, please?" She asked Gia to do it.

Gia immediately obeyed her and successfully caught both of my arms and placed them above my head.

"Wait! No!" I said as I try to wiggle but I can't.

"Where's her spot, Ellie?" Gia asked then turned her head to see Ellie who is sitting on a lounge.

"Shut it, Ellie!" I said while I'm still trying to find my way out.

"Better find it yourselves." Ellie said as she watches us.

"Okay. More fun for us, then." Gia said and started to wiggle her fingers right above my armpits.

I tried to beg for her not to tickle me but she didn't listen. She wiggled her fingers on both of my armpits.

"HAHAHAHA WAIT HAHAHA STOHOHOHOP!" I bursted laughing. I tried to pull my arms down for protection but Paige held them tightly.

"Rumors were true. That's amazing!" Paige said as she watches me being tickled.

"HAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WAIT HAHAHAHA PLEASE!" I laughed and desperately searching for freedom.

She continued tickling my armpits a little longer then decided to go down. She squeezed my sides rapidly which made my body involuntarily bounce.

" HAHAHAHAHAHHAA NOT THEHAHAHAHAHAREHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHA!"

"She's a jumper." Paige teased.

"NO HAHAHAHAHA NOT THAHAHHAHAHARE HAHAHAHA PLEASE AHHAHAHAHA STOP!"

"I think it's the spot." Paige said.

I was laughing the entire time while they are having their time.

"I'll stop for now." She said.

They both let me go as I catch my breath. Thank goodness! No hard feeling though. They only did it for fun. I also had a little bit of fun, so no worries.