Silence

-The Next Morning-

(Mark's POV)

          When I woke up today I could immediately tell that something was wrong. For one, Jackson wasn't smiling like an idiot waiting for me to get up. He was just scrolling through this reading app called Wattpad on his phone. For two, he wasn't even in the bed but rather on the floor. He hates the floor. And for three, he is wearing the same clothes from last night. He hates feeling dirty and sleeping in the same clothes. 

          "Jackie, are you ok? You wanna go back to bed?" I asked him sleepily.

          "............" He just shrugs his shoulders and stays on the floor. That's odd.

          "Come get in bed. Your back will start hurting if you stay on the floor." I tell him. 

          He looks at me and then looks back at his phone. He takes this big ass huff and flips himself over so that he is on his stomach. I really could tell something was wrong because instead of just standing up, he attempts and just flops back on his stomach. (Me trying to get up for school) 

          "Jackson?"

          He just gives me more silence. I am very certain that something is wrong. You know something is wrong when Jackson is quieter than me. And I'm pretty quiet! I think something happened last night but I doubt he will tell me.

          "Jackson, if you don't feel comfortable talking to me nod your head yes." 

          Jackson nods his head yes. At this point, I just stand up and march out of the room. I go door to door and knock on every last one.

          "WAKE UP BITCHES! WE HAVE AN ISSUE AND I AM PRETTY DAMN SURE ONE OF YOU DUMBASSES HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! EVERYONE GET THE HELL UP!" I yell.

          That was probably the fastest I seen any of the GOT7 members get up. Yugyeom was in the living room before I could even finish knocking. Once all of the GOT7 members excluding Jackson got there, I calmed down the tiniest bit and started my interrogation.

          "What happened last night?" I asked calmly.

          "What are you talking about, Mark?" JB asked.

          "After Jackson left with BamBam, I went to sleep. I know for a fact that I was the first one asleep. So between the time I went to sleep until the time I woke up, something happened to make Jackson afraid to talk to me. He is also hurting physically. One of you fuckers knows what's wrong. So someone tell me." I said talking slowly and angrily.

          "I don't know. Youngjae, Jinyoung, and I were asleep." JB defends.

          "I don't know either. I was on the phone with Jungkook all night." Yugyeom answers. Then everyone looks at BamBam.

          "I don't know. He was fine when we came back." BamBam says all too calmly.

          "BamBam. You have caused nothing but trouble lately. Do you really expect us to believe you?" JB asks.

          "Yes, I do. I didn't do anything to Jackson. I gave up on him. I already know that he belongs with Mark." BamBam huffs angrily.

          "What do you mean he belongs with Mark?" Youngjae says dumbly.

          "They are dating." BamBam huffs. I am mentally freaking out because he exposed us, but luckily, the members are dumber than I thought.