9-6|Homecoming

"There's always that fear of your own head and the things you're going to think."
-Tyler Joseph
———————————————————————
Friday
Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a homecoming shirt, a purple scrunchie on my wrist, high waisted jeans, Nike Air Force 1's. I also sprayed glitter in my hair.

I took both of my English tests today. I think I did well on my Etymology test and okay on my Linking/Helping verbs test. I got the bonus points I know at least.

So today we had our pep rally. I had to miss geometry class and lunch to help set up for it. All the cheerleaders met in the gym then we ate and put on our uniforms. After that we set up the activities and went over how to do them.

The pep rally was pretty fun. The seniors won the Spirit Stick. The Freshmen have no spirit at all. For the rest of the day I wore my shell, sweatpants, and cheer shoes.

After school, I went and ate at Wendy's with most of the cheerleaders. Then I came home and took a nap, but my alarm didn't go off. And so I woke up at the latest time possible I could leave my house. Then had to grab all my stuff and I ended up having to get ready in the car. Then I was a bit late to cheer, so I have a demerit now. After so many demerits you have to sit out at the games and if you get so many you get kicked off the team. So I showed up with my face all red because I was crying in the car. And my contact was dry in my eye. So that all really stunk.

We ended up losing the game. The Homecoming dance was after it and luckily when I changed before the pep rally I put my school clothes in my cheer bag. Because I didn't grab extra clothes for the dance since I woke up late. I didn't have extra shoes so I wore my cheer shoes and I had on long socks and it didn't look right with my jeans. So I didn't wear any socks.

Mia went home after the game and I asked her if I could borrow a pair of short socks. She brought me shorts 😂 I was like "thanks for trying, Mia."