Chapter 8

When all the boxes finally are in the new flat I thank the man and sit down on the sofa with eri on my lap and todoroki next to me.

Before i can stop myself I mumble "let's get that kiss that got interrupted"

I wrap my arms around his neck, pull him close and kiss him passionately.

After a second of his body being completely tense he kisses back, wrapping his arms around my waist and also eri because she's leaning onto me.

"mama and papa are kissing!" eri cheers and I break the kiss, grinning widely "yeah, mama and papa are kissing"

"so this is the reason for you not wanting the 'no relationship' part huh? Well I don't mind, he once applied to become an idol and is still waiting for a group" Takahashi-San who's standing in the still completely open doorway says with a smile.

"he insisted on joining a group of trainees that's just monsters and later form a group with them. I don't mind. May I come inside?"

Todoroki is a blushing mess next to me and I nod, smiling widely "feel like home Takahashi-San!"

He walks inside, sitting down on the armchair across to the sofa.

"now, todoroki-kun will you officially become a trainee now?"

Todoroki who by now calmed down nods and I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"good. I have two other people that only recently applied for training, both in the same class as you. Shinsou hitoshi and bakugou katsuki."

I nod understandingly "tomorrow after school training will start for all of you. I'll leave you alone now!" he gets up, leaving as fast as he appeared.

"well that was something. Let's get started!"

Time skip to tomorrow

"good morning todoroki-kun!" I greet my boyfriend cheerfully, making him blush furiously. Oh God he's too cute I can't.

"m-mornin' midoriya"

I quickly step before him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

As usual we meet before we even reach the school but i don't care.

I kiss him in the busy city of Tokyo, and God it feels good to show off that he's mine.

After I break the kiss I can see his furiously blushing face, making me grin widely as he tries to mumble something.

"we're in public" he then finally manages to say and I nod "I know! I like showing off!"

"oh God you're unbelievable"

"let's go" I let go of his neck, grab his left hand with my right, feeling his body has been heating up as I intertwine our fingers.

Mini time skip to when they arrive in class

"good morning!" I say loudly, slamming the door to our class open, a blushing mess following me.

"Mina you need to take me out to ice cream now! I won" hagakure yells and mina sighs "goddamnit midoriya couldn't you have waited for another week?"

"nope i couldn't! Also, let's make this a double date. Tomorrow"

Mina blushes, its incredible you can see it on her pink skin.

"w-were not da-" hagkure tries to stammer but todoroki interrupts her "not yet judging by your reactions."

I laugh, letting go of my boyfriends hand then sit down at my desk right on time.

"we will go to the USJ today class, you will wear the custumes you designed. We will act like you got called to arrest feral shifters today, let's go"

As quick as aizawa arrived he leaves again, the class quickly follows him to put on our costumes.

To be honest? I didn't think I could become gayer for todoroki but damn his costume proved me so wrong.

(they're all wearing what they wore in the official Halloween au. The witched are all similar to uraraka, the wizards wearing something similar but with pants (sorry I lost my creativeness for costumes) kirishima boots like bakugou, combat pants and no top.)

"get into the busses" aizawa says and we obey, well everyone except bakugou and kirishima.

"shitty hair, why aren't you wearing any shirt huh?"

"because I look so manly this way!"

There's some scars on his chest, I stare at them for a moment and then realize. He's so proud, I'm happy for him.

"goddammit you look manly no matter what you wear, you'd look like the most manly man ever in a fucking dress." kat-Chan yells, taking his coat off. Now I notice he's blushing, oh god he's still as oblivious as he was back as a little pup.

Kiri looks at him in shock and opens his mouth to say something but gets interrupted by kat-Chan throwing his coat at him.

"put that on I don't want your dragon ass to catch a fucking cold. I bet when you sneeze you sneeze fire and burn the fucking place down, we don't want that don't we?"

He cares, I repeat he cares.

"kirishima smiles widely as he puts the coat over himself, not closing it.

Bakugou sighs and grabs the sides of the coat, closing it with a blush still on his face, now kirishima stars blushing as well.

Suddenly, a rope catches them and throws them on the front row of the bus.

"goddamnit were late now" aizawa says and sits down, the busse's engines starting to run.

"well that was something huh? He's just as oblivious as he was back when he was a little pup! It was so cute to watch" I exclaim happily as the bus starts driving to that USJ

"stupid deku shut the fuck up" kat-Chan is restrained on the seat before he can get up and I laugh.

"aw come on I bet your boy kirishima wants to know what you were like as a pup!" I put more energy into saying the word boy, but in a nice way. I want him to know he's supported.

Kirishima smiles at me, mouthing a "thank you" then he says "I think we all would love hearing stories midoriya-kun!"

This ride to the USJ will be fun, I don't think anything could destroy this day.