A special someone

I opened the text and it said 'that xoxo was kinda cute..'
Oh my god, I said to myself. I don't know was it was but there was something about him i can't let go off..
"Yn it's food!!" Your mom yells from downstairs. You walk downstairs as you smell the sweet smell of moms meet.
You finish the dinner and there was not much to talk about this time. After dinner you took a shower and put on pj's. After that you took your iPad and opened YouTube.
'what in the?!' I see this QNA video and see a familiar face. It's the cute guy from the grocery store!
I click on the video and his intro starts. Soon you can hear his sweet voice. He is the most good looking thing I've even seen. Then this weird question comes up..
'Do you like someone?' I could feel the clump in my throat getting bigger and bigger as he just stared at his phone. After a few seconds he started smiling.
" well. I met someone really pretty today. I'm not telling you more!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. I could feel the clump disappear as I started smiling like an idiot. 'What was he talking about?'
I went to messages and made a new contact of Payton's number
Payton🥴💞
A couple of minutes later I actually got another text from him
Payton🥴💞
I'm sorry. I think I texted the wrong number..
Me
No, it's me haha, Yn. I'm so sorry I didn't reply. I totally forgot to send. I wrote "I loved that little extra smile you smiled at me"
Payton🥴💞
Oh. Thats cute. Im glad i didnt text the wrong number. I was really looking forward to textning you and i dont even think you can imagine how nervous I was!😨