Chapter Eleven-I've Got No Strings

"How could you be worthy? You're all killers" A robotic voice said.
We all stood up to attention to see one of Tony's robots, the mangled broken ones, walking on its own.
"Stark shut it off" Steve commanded.
Tony and Bruce were sharing looks to each other, clearly knowing what was going on.

After a few minutes of fighting the iron legion, Tony confessed to Ultron shutting Jarvis down and him becoming evil. I saw Natasha and Bruce stand up from behind the bar as i rolled my eyes subtly.
After Tony and Steve had argued for a little while, everyone went their separate ways. Tony and Bruce went to the lab, Steve went to cool down, Rhodey and Sam went home and Clint went to his room. Maria had swiftly exited after informing us she was going to talk to Fury.
"Are you hurt?" Nat asked as she walked over to me.
I shook my head, not really focusing on her. She walked in front of me and took my hand, showing one of her soft smiles she only gave me.
"What's wrong?" She questioned after a minute of silence.
"Do you love me?" I asked softly.

Natasha had widened eyes, clearly scared of saying love. We hadn't told each other that yet and it was a big step for us.
"I-...of course, why?" She mumbled hesitantly.
"I just need to hear it, i love you too" I told her.
She smiled and lent our foreheads together. My phone rang out, disrupting our moment. I picked it up out of my coat pocket and saw my brothers contact pop up. Before i could get a word in his panicky voice filled my ear.
"Oh God, Everlyn help!" He yelled.
"What's wrong?" I asked, putting it on speaker.
"We came to New York to come see you, now you're not in hiding, but Sarah's gone into labour and i don't know what to do!" He continued yelling.

Me and Natasha both had widened eyes.
"Where are you?" I questioned, the excitement clear in my tone.
"I'll text you the address-"
"Hurry the fuck up!" Sarah screamed faintly.
I hung up as Natasha grabbed my arm and pulled me to the elevator.

Time Skip
We pulled up to the hotel, paying the taxi driver and going to the room they were staying in. Before we could even knock twice, the door swung open.
"Thank God you both are here" My brothers pale and scared face appeared at the door.
"Ok, step aside. You have no clue what you're doing" I said.
We walked over to Sarah as I took her hand in mine.
"Don't let that man do this to me again" she said through gritted teeth.
I could see Natasha try to hide a smile next to me as I elbowed her.

"Come on, she needs to go to the hospital"

Time Skip (there's a few of these)
It had been a few hours since we got to the hospital, the pair having a private room since they could definitely afford it. Myself and Natasha sat in the waiting room, waiting for the labour to finish. Sarah was practically ready to give birth when we got her here, it was quick thankfully.
"Here's your coffee" Natasha said as she sat next to me.
"Thanks" I muttered, pressing a kiss to her cheek.
Luckily there was nobody else in the waiting room and it was closed off because the delivery room was private anyhow.

We were both still in our dresses from the party but we'd kicked our heels off hours ago.
"So...what do you think Tony and Bruce are going to do now?" Natasha asked as I propped my legs on top of hers.
"Who knows? I doubt this is the end, I mean this is something that came from Loki's sceptre. You know, the god of mischief, how they ever thought it was a good idea was beyond me" i voiced.
Natasha hummed absentmindedly, tracing small, untidy circles on my bare legs. It was relaxing to say the least. At least the coffee helped sober us up slightly.

"If it 'killed' Jarvis, wouldn't it have access to everything about anyone?" Natasha asked after a few minutes of silence.
"I'd imagine so...are you worried about that?" I questioned.
"Not anymore...after everything that went down with shield, nothings really secret anymore" she shrugged. 
I nodded, settling back into the chair. It was slightly uncomfortable but it would do.
"So...you still think a girl?" I asked.
"Mmhmm. I have this gut feeling" she said.
"Last time you had a 'gut feeling' we got lost" I said with a grin.
"That was once...my navigation is usually good!" She defended as I laughed.
"It was never good and you know it babe" I replied.

We both laughed as the doors opened. My brother emerged holding a baby wrapped in a blanket. We stood up and met him in the middle as his smile brightened up the whole room.
"Oh it's gorgeous" I mumbled as he gazed lovingly at the baby.
"What's the gender?" Natasha asked.
"She's a girl. Selene Belle Urie" he declared.
I could feel Nat's smirk as she won the bet. Now I had to take her out for a meal, anywhere she wanted. Not that I didn't do that anyway.
"You two made a bet didn't you?" Brendon asked.
"There's no proof" I replied as he chuckled.

"You wanna hold her? I need to check my fiancé is alive" he joked as I nodded.
Handing Selene to me, I smiled at her sleeping form.
Me and Natasha sat down as my brother exited, Natasha looking at her in my arms. She reached forward, wrapping her tiny fingers around one of Nat's. I don't think I'd ever seen her smile so bright, truly smile.
"There's ways we can have our own, you know? Or we could steal this one?" I questioned as she Nat looked up and smiled.
"I don't think we can just up and steal your niece" she said.
"You wanna hold her?" I asked.
"I-...i don't know..." she mumbled.
"'Nothing will happen, I trust you" i reassured as she nodded hesitantly.

I knew she had little to no experience with children, never mind babies. Her hesitance showed that clearly. I handed the tiny human to her. I put my arm over the back off the chair, leaning to rest my head on her shoulder.
After a few minutes, Brendon came back through.
"You two can go home, I bet you're tired. It's half three" he said, gently taking his daughter back.
"That's probably a good idea" Natasha said.
We all said our goodbyes, promising to come see them soon.

"The taxi will be ten minutes" I said, slipping my phone back into my purse.
We both stood by the hospital doors, waiting for the taxi to arrive. It was cold, almost freezing but we just waited. Nat came over and threw her arm around my waist, pulling me into a breathless kiss. My arms wrapped around her neck almost instinctively. I could feel the disgusted glare of an old night nurse walking past but we didn't care.
"What's with display of affection all of a sudden?" I asked as we pulled away, still close to each other.
"I just love you...that's all" she replied, resting her forehead against mine.
It was always a welcoming sight, seeing Nat be loving and vulnerable.
"Good because I love you too Natalia" I mumbled as we shared another kiss.

We pulled away after a few minutes of small kisses and giggles, admittedly they came from me the most, as the taxi pulled up.
"Let's go get into more comfortable clothes then" I said, pulling the redhead into the taxi as she let out a happy sigh of content.
I knew there was nobody else either of us wanted to be with. And whether she liked it or not, Natalia Alianova Romanoff was stuck with me.

(A/N): so I'm sorry this took a bit longer than it should've. Age of ultron isn't on Netflix in the uk anymore so it's hard to get everything accurate as I haven't watched it in a long time. This was kinda a filler chapter if I'm being honest. I wanted some sweetness because I'm a lonely single.
Between homework, school, having the bubonic plague for a week and looking at houses (which we finally found one and bought) It's been a busy few weeks. Hopefully since I have a week off after tomorrow, a chapter or two will come out.

Anyone wants to DM me about the book or marvel or just wants to talk my Instagram is
@ marvel_void