~ Chapter 1 ~

Please don't read this cuz its crappy. Obviously its crappy because this is my first time doing this.

So don't read this...

And if you do, hopefully you enjoy my crappy story.

~♡~♡~♡~

Narrator's POV

In a place called BC Sol, everyone is training hard to be the best blader ever. Inside the building, you can hear everyone giving it their best to improve their skills.

Well.....

Everyone but Val.

In the other side of the building, a young female blader sat at the edge of her bed, staring at the ground in shock and horror. Still trying to process the news she was given.

The bluenette had so many thoughts coming over her mind, it almost gave her a headache. Its like a ton of bricks fell on her and getting ran over by a semi truck at the same time.

Of course, you might be wondering what happened to the young blader. Well, for starters, her best friend was gone. Just like that, he disappeared without a trace, or so she thought.

Her friend Wakiya, said that he might have information on where Shu might be. Although she was relieved by that piece of news, she's still worried about something.

You see, lately Val been feeling sick for the past month. The female blader started to throw up randomly but also violently. At first Val thought that she might've eaten something bad but that also couldn't be the problem because she would have random cravings and sometimes would eat wildly, like if her food is gonna fly away from her.

Of course Val thought nothing bad of it but her good friend Honcho was starting to get worried about her. He had a suspicion on what's going on with her but decided to say nothing. He thought it would be best if she doesn't stress out more than she already is, with Shu's disappearance and all.

Though as much as he wanted to believe Val that there's no problem, and being the caring friend he is, he decided to get Val checked up just in case. Although Val refused to go and trying to convince him that there's nothing to worry about, Honcho still insisted the Blue headed blader to get checked just to make sure nothing severe is happening to Val.

Val finally agreed to go since he seemed determine to win the argument, which he did of course. While they're waiting for the doctor to come back with Val's results, Val and her friends planed on how to find Shu. Wakiya had agreed to use his private jet, just to quickly make it their destination. While the others packed getting ready to travel and find their friend Shu.

The sound of a knock coming from the door put a paused on their conversation. On the other side was the doctor back with the results. The older male was about 5 '6' feet tall with slick back black hair, and mocca skin color.

The older male walked in and introduced himself, " Hello. My name is Dr Reid and I will be attending you today. "

The raven hair male looked at both teenagers, then asked Honcho if he's intimate with Val, with a serious expression. Both bladers blushed on how the doctor can just say something so bluntly, either way the male blader shook his head ' no ' to answer the doctor's question.

Nodding in understanding, he sat in front of the teenagers and started talking to them but mostly to Val. " Miss Val, have you noticed any changes in you lately? " having a professional look on his face. The bluenette started to have a bad feeling on where this is going but still answered honesty.

" Well, lately I've been feeling really sick, even if I don't have a cold or flu and I still throw up randomly! " , Dr Reid nodded and started to write something on his clipboard.

Val's eyes were filled with fear and anxiousness.

" Miss Val, " the doctor started. " judging by your results, you are ......."