Exterminate

The time was 12:00 am, and the Halloween party had started. The doctor was sitting on a bench waiting for you, you had gone to get a costume, you tried on what seemed like millions of costumes, until you found one you liked. The doctors face froze when he saw you, your costume was a thigh length black dress that was tight fitting, it had thick shoulder straps, around your neck you wore a black choker with a cross pendent, you wore combat boots, and had in fangs. " Wow Y/N, you look amazing," said the doctor as he stood up, you could fell your cheeks getting hot, "thanks doctor, this wasn't really the one I liked, but it's the only thing that was in my budget" you were lying, you wanted the doctor to see you in that. "Alright, let us be off!" said the doctor grabbing your hand, but you both stopped and turned around when you heard some one scream. You looked at the doctor, he looked scared, "no..no..no" the doctor shook his head, "doctor what is it?" You shook him trying to get his attention, but when you turned to see what he was looking at you got scared. "what the hell is that?" You said looking at these things coming from the sky, " Y/N, we have to get out of here now!" The doctor broke out of his daze and you both started to run. You stopped and crouched behind a bush, " what are those things" you looked at the doctor, "Y/N, those things are daleks"