Fate

"What the hell is a dalek?" You asked the doctor trying to keep quiet,
"A dalek, is a alien that's only emotions are hatred and rage, it's the reason my whole planet is gone, long story short they are really really bad,even though there is just one!" You looked at the doctor as he told you about these things and you didn't fell anything else but sadness. A man in a Frankenstein's monster costume ran pass the bush you and the doctor, the dalek saw him, all you heard was "EXTERMINATE" and the man fell to the ground, you had to cover your mouth to stop yourself from screaming. "Y/N I want you to stay here, I need to stop these things" you looked at him and frowned " are you crazy, I am going with you"
"Y/N, no I don't want you to get hurt"
you had tears running down your face and you started to shake your head
"NO,Im going with you, please"
"Y/N please I'm begging you stay here" you looked up at his face, he had that look on his face that you've seen before,
"Fine, I'll stay" he grabbed your shoulders and hugged you, "thank you"
The doctor ran out from behind the bushes and the dalek turned to him.
"THE DOCTOR MUST BE EXTERMINATED"
"Do you know how many times you've said that, and I'm still here "
"YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME DOCTOR"
"I have every single time you've tried to invade why will now be any different and it's just you"
"EXTERMINATE"
The dalek shot at the doctor, you ran out from behind the bush and blocked the doctor from getting hit, after that the dalek teleported back from where it came from just leaving you and the doctor there alone.