Claiming Emma Swan

This one-shot prompt is based on the song Fuck Away The Pain by Divide The Day. Thanks to an awesome reader of mine to nominate me to write this! Enjoy. :) (Disclaimer: this involves MDLG themes)

Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain
Fake it like you love me, Come on baby touch me,
Show me where it hurts, this dirty little curse
Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name
While I fuck away the pain

For years, Regina had hidden in the shadows. She was always watching, always listening, always noticing. Her sights were always set on one thing: Emma Swan. Instead of taking her, claiming her like she wanted to do the moment Emma found Storybrooke, she patiently held back.

As the years went by, she slowly became closer to the Savior. Becoming an ally, then a companion, then a trusted friend. She learned more and more about who Emma Swan really was; what her interests were, how she thought, what her "type" was. After a drunken night where Emma had stayed the night, Regina even learned that the woman had a little side—a praise-seeking, good submissive girl side. And still, she waited.

Emma reunited with Henry's father only to lose him—Regina offered her condolences. Hook started his shameless flirting in Neverland and followed her back home, slowly winning her over—Regina invited Emma over to tell her all about their dates and escapades, knowing that deep inside, the Savior wasn't truly happy. Hook proposed, Emma accepted, they tied the knot. And still, Regina waited with a supportive smile, though by this point all she wanted to do was rip out the pirate's throat and take Emma for herself.

But tonight was going to be different. No more waiting. No more pretending. No more fucking herself silly over the fantasies she conjured about the Savior. Tonight, Emma Swan was going to be hers.

Regina was seated at a table in the bar; her hair styled into short, curly ringlets, a tight black dress clinging to her hips and black heels on her feet. Her makeup was light, natural. She didn't need Emma suspecting anything, and dressing like the Evil Queen would definitely be a tip-off.

Snow joined her at their table, carrying two large glasses of alcohol. Regina fought not to roll her eyes as she watched her nearly miss her seat—the woman had had only one drink, yet it was clear she was already intoxicated.

"Drink up, Regina! We're not holding back tonight!" Snow said with a smile.

Regina accepted the drink, sipping it. No we absolutely are not, she thought.

Regina was soon ready to poof Snow out of the bar as she began challenging a group of Vikings to a knife throwing contest. Luckily, Emma arrived, and her sights zeroed in on the Savior, noticing her eyes were red as if she had been crying. Even so, the Savior had dressed nice in a black sweater, tight jeans, and her signature brown boots. She wanted to ravish the woman right then and there.

"Hi," Emma greeted, sitting next to Regina at their table. "Sorry I'm late. I was... throwing out Hook's things."

Regina smiled gently, putting her hand over Emma's. The Savior had been going through a rough time after Hook had recently disappeared without preamble, leaving a short note behind along with his wedding ring. Regina wished she could say she had something to do with it, but it seems fate was on her side for once.

"How are you holding up?" Regina asked gently, setting Snow's abandoned drink in front of the blonde.

Emma downed a quarter of the glass quickly before answering. "I'm fine. Hook's things are gone, and I've basically already moved on."

Regina eyed the blonde carefully. She had to tread lightly in order for this to work. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Emma shook her head, avoiding her gaze. "You invited me out to drink, right? Well, let's drink." The blonde set her glass down and headed to the bar.