Skeppy x Badboyhalo

This takes place is highschool

Darryl was running down the hallway tears running down his face, he ran into a corner and cried, he put his hand on a huge scar across his face.
Darryl breathed heavily, untill he heard footsteps coming twards him. Darryl looked up to see Zak.
"Hey Darryl...." Zak greated with a slight grin.
"W-what do you want?" Darryl stared and Zak his green eyes filled with tears.
"Sorry... that I bullied you, and gave you a scar," Zak apologized to Darryl.
Darryl stood up "Can I forgive you? You are a mean muffin, but why did you bully me?"
"Because, I wanted to live up to my name...."
"Live up to your name?" Darryl stared at Zak with a confused look.
"Y-yeah, my name makes me sound like a big, tuff jock," Zak told Darryl.
"So you bullied me because you wanted to look cool, and who you are not?" Darryl asked.
"N-no.."
"So you hate me?"
"NO,"
"But you just said..."
"THATS NOT WHAT I MENT,"
"BUT YOU HATE ME,"
"NO,"
Without thinking Darryl blurted out, "THEN KISS ME,"
Within a second Zak conected their lips together. Darryl stood there is shock, his green eyes wide open but then closed his eyes and kissed back.
"Zak?"
"Yes?"
"I love you,"
"I love you too,"
"Will you protect me?"
"I will always protect you Darryl, I love you,"
Darryl hugged Zak in thank.
"Darryl?"
"Yes?" Darrtl looked at Zak.
"Will you be with me?"
"Why wouldnt I?"
Again the two boys connected their lips. Nothing could destroy them.