Dream x Badboyhalo

This takes place during collage BE PERPAIRED TO CRY -
This was requested owo-

Darryl was making muffins in his mini kitchen in his dorm, his dorm mate didnt come yet, Darrtl was exited to meet his dorm mate, and give them a muffin or two. When Darryl placed the muffins into the mini oven, he heard the door open. Darryl excitedly jumped up and ran to his dorm mate.
"Hello, I am Darryl!" Darryl greeted putting his hand out for a shake.
"I am Dream," Darryl noticed Dream had cuts and scars on his face.
"Are you okay?" Darryl asked Dream.
"Y-yeah, but i need to go to the bathroom ill be back in 5 minutes," Dream answerd going twards the bathroom.

Darryl was waiting for dream.
"Its been 40 minutes were is he?" Darryl thought. "Maybe I should check on him," Darryl knew to respect others privacy but he was concerned. He slowly crept twards the bathroom turning the door knob.
Darryl gasped. He saw Dream lying on the ground, stull breathing, but with blood everywhere.
"DREAM?!"
"Ill be okay Bad," Dream whispered.
"Bad? Only one person valled me bmBad and that was my old cute friend that dissapie- are you Dream Traps?" Darryl asked shocked.
"Y-yes,"
"I NEED TO HELP YOU DREAM NOW!"
"No its okay, what is the point?"
"YOU ARE MY BESTEST BOYFRIEND FROM YEARS AGO-"
"Years ago, not now...."
"Dream..."
"..."
"Live, please," Darryl begged since he couldnt find medical stuff and the nurses office was at the other side of  campus.
"Sorry," Dream's pulse was getting slower and slower.
Darryl started crying. Then kissed Dream softley of the lips.
Dream kissed back.
"Goodbye," Dream whispered before drifting off into heaven.
Darryl cried, cried so much.
"Dream, I wish I wish uou never were stolen from my life, or else this wouldnt of happened,"
Darryl knew nobody will take Dream's place in his heart.

A/N Sorry if this isnt that good but i ship dreamhalo alot OwO