Chapter 2

Chester's POV:

Hey, I'm Chester. Actor, Singer, YouTuber and friend. I've got a bunch of good friends and I guess most of them are YouTubers. In fact, there's a YouTube party tonight that I'm going to. I'm excited to go becuase I haven't seen some of those guys in a while. I can't wait to catch up with ShayCarl. Little Daxton just turned 1! I haven't seen them since VidCon. I actually haven't seen Hannah, Mamrie or Grace in a while either. Wonder what they're up to. I know Grace and Hannah just released their books. I've read them and let me just say they are fantastic. Mamrie and Grace also just finished up HeyUSA which was hilarious. Mamrie is super funny and Hannah is just so fun to be around. Grace is all that plus she's super hot. I've always had a mild crush on her, but it's not like anything will ever be done about that. Party starts in an hour so I guess I should get ready. 

6:00. I've gotten ready for the day, like that isn't obvious. I'm not one of those people sits around in their PJs all day until they have to go somewhere. I shave just a little to clean up my beard a little bit then re-gel my hair. Wouldn't want this beauty falling down tonight. Lol, I sound so conceited. Now time for a suit. I'm thinking gray. Gray pants and blue shirt? Black shirt? Nah, let's keep it simple. White Shirt. Oh, and a black tie. Gray jacket to complete the suit and I put on my black socks and black dress shoes.

I finish getting ready by 6:30 and head out the door.