🤷‍♀️what I do?🤔

Well. I do fanfics.

But my specialty as of now are Xreaders and reader-inserts at most.

But as I said before, writing normal things are boring. Sooo... I make the reader.. other things. Fantasy creatures, domestic animals, feral animals, you name it! And I make sure to have any and all types of details to make sure the reader's experience is to their benefits. There's even transformations! Things that are either rare, unusual or just not done yet. I like to break barriers like that.

But, keep in mind, I WILL make an independent story soon.

My character's story will come. Her backstory, that is. Simple but it's a good start. But It will be a NOT TRAGIC backstory. Almost everyone has at least one character with a tragic background. I don't want that anymore. Sure, it builds a character for some, but now that trope is used to the point of it being a stereotype for strong characters. And with my odd looking cosmic cat, it may come off as a mary-sue type. Sooo... yup!

On another note, I don't really go far into fetishes. I mean, if you've seen the monokuma story, I guess you can classify that as one, but as far as that goes, I'm not comfortable with writing about the more... hardcore things. Like.. um... well, let's just say this; I won't write about the uh... more detailed things you find on Deviantart.

Then we have lemons... smut, more like.

Yeeaaah... I've never written one in my life. Not sure if I ever will. I might. But... only time will tell. But I'm overall shy to write detailed depictions of intimacy...

Maybe I can do a few dominant things and probably write yandere things, but I tend to make the character more dominant than the reader.

Sometimes without realizing it.

Sorry reader. I'm trying to work on that. >~<;

And... as I've mentioned before. Reader is never human. If they are, they don't stay human for very long or just not in the norm of one. ;3

I also do build-up beginnings. A.k.a, I won't identify the character I'm doing until their names are said.

Generic? Kinda.

Cliché? Maybe.

Annoying for those who know them? Probably.

But, reader can't just know the character off the bat. I mean, unless reader knows them through other means, via TV, Celebrity, etc, but due to most readers not having access to such means, I kinda have to do this.

And, depending on how things go, there will be choices; I give you options like what you'll receive, where the route would go or even change in appearance.

Cool, huh?