🤔about requests?🤨

Yeeeeeeaaaah... 

No.

I can do that with art because drawing is easier and quicker but, that doesn't mean you can ask me about that here, I don't do art on wattpad. (mainly because I can't private message it.) If you want something drawing related, try other places; Amino, DA, Tumblr, anywhere but here.

Making an entire story puts me under far too much pressure. You see on how slow I am with some of the books here. Barely update them. Look at the octonauts parent scenario book! It's barely updated! Do you think I can take writing an entire story knowing there's someone EXPECTING it to be completed?

Too much pressure.

Not only that, but I like to vent out here. Be my own person, and do things at my own time. Not because someone told me to.

Also, it's PAINFULLY vexing to be asked to do something I either don't know how to, or don't want to. And nothing angers me more than someone CONSTANTLY asking for something. It. Is. ANNOYING. Seeing "can you do (book) please" on in my messages or random books at a repetitive note is highly vexing and drives me insane.

I get it, though. I don't respond to it, so you might think I didn't get it or something. Truth is, I'm working on multiple things on and off the Internet. Coming on here and being bombarded with multiple demands on a certain book they want is very displeasing. And truth be told, no one wants that. Try to restrain your excitement. I'll get to you eventually.

And granted, I will do requests for close friends or just things I generally find to be a good idea. Peso the pengriffin for example. It was pre-written and I thought it wasn't too bad of an idea. So I did it.

Like the idea page. I run out of ideas. So I let some people think of them!

Sorry if I sound rude and salty here, but I NEEDED to get this out. To make sure there will be no turmoil between us...

End of that.