Episode 29

Warning: Contains explicit scene/s. Please be advised.

Episode 29:

I felt something heavy on me. I tried to shrug it off at first, but when I felt something soft on my neck, I know something's odd.

Mabagal kong iminulat ang mga mata. I groaned and tried to struggle to push off the heavy thing on me—only to realized that it's not a thing but Rosendale herself. Her scent quickly enveloped my system, like an automatic program. "What are you—"

"Can't sleep."

"So, ako ang guguluhin mo?" I said in a grumpy voice. Inaantok pa ako but she seemed unaffected with it. My sight slowly adjusted with the dark. "Anong oras na ba?"

"Three in the morning." Her voice was soft and alluring.

"Damn, patulugin mo ako." I told her. "Maaga pa tayong aalis."

Today was November first. My parents decided to visit our relatives sa province namin. Mga ganitong date talaga kami usual na umaalis, aside during December. We don't celebrate Christmas there, though, just the New Year.

Rosendale agreed to come with us, knowing she'd be left alone here if not. We already visited her family and I finally introduced myself as someone real close to her. It's kind of embarrassing because it's like I was talking to the air. But she looked happy that time, so I didn't really mind.

I guess we're really starting to take this messy relationship seriously.

"We're supposed to wake up at four. An hour early won't be so bad." She propped herself up to take a look at me. Her hair dishevelled, her eyes looked somehow gloomy, she wore nothing but a big black shirt after noticing her bare legs. Mababaliw ako sa babaeng 'to. Stupid. She looked defenseless in her state.

"I slept late last night, just so you know."

"Bumawi ka na lang mamaya."

"Nakakainis ka." I grunted. Tuluyan na ring nawala ang antok ko dahil sa kanya. It didn't even help that her hand was trying to find its way inside my freaking shirt. I tried to get up but she won't budge a bit. "Umalis ka nga. At iyang kamay mo—"

"Echo."

"Ano?"

"I dreamed of you."

"Okay?" I can't help but raised a brow. "Hahanapin ko yung pakialam ko dahil?"

"I'm bothered."

I frowned. "Was it a bad dream then?"

"No." She slowly got up. She sat on my stomach, not fully giving her weight on me. I tried not to stare at her legs. Sure it's dark, but I can still see her. Sa lahat naman kasi ng araw, bakit ngayon pa siya pumunta na ganoon ang ayos. "It was...steamy."

I quickly realized what she's trying to say. My face quickly felt warm and I masked it up with a glare directed at her. "Pervert."

Hindi ba siya nahihiya sa sinasabi niya? Talagang kailangan banggitin iyon sa akin, na mismong subject of interest ng panaginip niya? Shit. She's so annoying. Why did I even agree to be her girlfriend? Sapakin ko 'to, eh.

"It's a dream, I can't control it."

"Napanaginipan mo kasi lagi mong iniisip." I argued. "Stop thinking lewd things about me, will you?"

"I can't help it." I caught her smirking. Tuluyan siyang pumaibabaw sa akin matapos buksan ang lampshade ko. Now I can finally see her face clearly. She took a hold of my wrists, pinning it beside my head. "Maybe it's just my hormones, but I really want to take care of you."