Episode 36

Warning: Contains explicit scene/s. Please be advised.

Episode 36:

"Rosendale, ano ba?" I grunted when I woke up because of her. She was hugging me too tight from the back, her lips on my skin, and her hands dangerously venturing inside my sando. Her hands were warm. I will not even ask now how she was able to come in. She won't really surrender her duplicate key for my room. "Anong oras na ba?"

"Hm?" she hummed. She inhaled my scent, which I was sure she did. Her hands started going up so I quickly held it tight, stopping her. She chuckled which brought warm to my being but I didn't know how it can happen. "Maaga pa, you can still sleep."

I didn't answer. She pecked me on my shoulder and groaned softly, burying her face on my back, and her hand finally settling on my stomach. I closed my eyes and sighed slowly, still trying to absorb these changes in my life.

Ever since we did that on her former home, Rosendale became much more clingy, much to the point na kung pwede lang sumama siya hanggang banyo, baka gagawin niya, kahit ano pang business ko sa loob.

We haven't done it again but Rosendale didn't almost stop from taking an advance just to touch me. She will do it even at school, when no one was watching. It was quite embarrassing but I can't even find any strong resolve to stop her. I mean, my feelings, for some unknown reason, was getting more stronger and it's getting hard to resist her, no matter how annoying it was on my part.

I think Rosendale's words were getting in through me. Being irrational, that's fucking not so me. I didn't even imagine I'll end up this way.

"Echo," she whispered. Pinaharap niya ako sa kanya. It was dark, but I can somehow see her as my eyes slowly adjusted with the dimness. She was looking straight in my eyes, her right hand caressing my jaw and cheek. "Echo."

"Ano?"

She inhaled a lungful of air, buried her face on my chest, and exhaled it. Her warm was breath and it relaxed me. I started playing with her hair, can't really help the smile starting to form on my lips. Dapat mainis ako sa kanya dahil nawala na yung antok ko, pero hindi ko magawa. Right at this moment, I felt how Rosendale needed this moment.

"Nanaginip ka ba?"

"I dreamed of losing you," she told me. She embraced me tighter. "It's been the same dream for awhile, ever since I told you everything about me. I can't bear it alone."

"You know you're not." I tried to comfort her, but I didn't know how. Nandito lang naman ako. Wala akong maisip na kahit anong rason para iwan ko siya. She was creepy and obsessed than I imagined. Metaphorically speaking, she was trying to tie me close to her, until I get stuck. It's not a healthy relationship, but I didn't complain. I started liking her knowing the consequences. My feelings have gone deep, far more liking, knowing she won't even try to let me go even if I ask for it.

It's been just a short while, but even right to this moment, I can see myself close to her, even in the near future. No matter how much we clash, no matter how much I can't understand her sometimes, I was sure we'll be able to find a way. Having this moment was already a miracle.

"Natatakot lang. My family left me already, I can't bring back dead people. But if you go away, or somebody else has taken you, knowing you're alive and yet you're not with me pains me a lot."

"Then what do you want to happen?" I asked her. "I know you. You won't even permit that to happen. Anong kinakatakot mo?"

"I'm afraid to the things that I can't predict, on some circumstances I know I won't be able to just stop from happening."