Roses and letters

Chapter fifteen:

A woman was sitting in her sitting room, going through some files while smiling happily at the documents in her hand. Finally she was able to get St-miras hospital all to herself, finally she would be able to move out of the shadows of Dr Mira, oh how she hated that sonofagun the shinanigan that calls herself a doctor.

She was better than her, and that Vivian who acted asif she was the best in everything, but they got rid of her and now she was going to get rid of Mira by herself.
And she won't even see it coming, and it's gonna hit with full force, and she won't be able to cope as it will be her own daughters and flesh and blood that will bring her down.

It was karma's will that she ended up having a stupid daughter, after destroying someone else daughter. Nicki had foolishly transferred the title to the hospital to her through her son. What a stupid and ignorant girl. She smiled once more as she remembered how she and her son had planned this whole set up together and now finally she will have the hospital and then her son will be able to dump that stupid an foolish Nicki and continue his lecherous lifestyle but she didn't care, all she cared about was the the same and money she will now be able to get.

As she was still in her reverie, the door bell rang about twice before she was brought back from her reverie, she frowned at the intrusion as she was already dreaming of Dr Mira kneeling down in front of her crying and begging, while she stood tall and smiled before slapping her in the face, that scene was enough to make her smile once more before she had the door bell ringing once more.  

She stood up and walked to the door and opened it, when she opened the door she saw a little boy smiling at her with bunch of black roses in his hands with a letter wrapped with a red ribbon on top of the flowers.

Where they already congratulating her, she thought, and then she smiled widely at the child while taking the flowers and the letter from him.

“Who sent these, little boy?” she asked bending down to meet the height of the boy, as she was quite tall, taller than an average woman with skinny body, she was quite beautiful. But the little boy giggled and then ran away, got into his bicycle before speeding of.

She just smiled and went inside the sitting room once more, before dropping the flowers on the table and opening up the letter to read as she smiled. But the smile immediately turned to a deathly frown as she read the content of the letter after few minutes she dropped the letter on the table and cursed the person who sent her the letter  in her heart.

She picked up both the flowers and the letter and dumped them in the trashcan before sitting back down, and started trying to get back to her happy mood as she looked at the documents on the table.

As she was about to pick it up one more time, the door bell rang again and she cursed out imediately not able to hold her anger in any longer.  She stood up and walked angrily to the door ready to scream down hell on the person at the door, whomever it was.

As she opened the door, her frown turned into a wide smile as she recognized the person in front of her and it was definitely not a child.
“ oh it's you, I thought it was another kid trying to prank me again, come inside dear” she said giving the other person to enter inside the house, and the other person asked when she got inside and she had locked the door

“ didn't you receive my gift" the other person asked making her feel a little confused as she hasn't received any thing yet. “ what gift” she asked still smiling at the other person as she thought of the big and expensive gift she was going to receive.

“ the flowers and the letter” the other person said reminding of the awful letter and the flowers which where both in the trashcan. “ I said in the letter that you have twenty minutes, now your time is up" the other person said smiling.

“ what?".