Chapter Twenty One: The End

To say that you're ecstatic is an understatement. You've already packed your bags and you're ready to go. You can't wait to see Peter again. You've missed him so much! You have also missed your friends though.

"Come on, Aragon. Time to say bye to my dad and brothers." You state, grabbing your bags.

"Aren't you in the least bit upset about leaving?" He questions as he rests on your shoulder.

You sigh. "Of course I'm kinda upset, but it's not like I'll never come back." You explain as you walk through your door.

"I suppose."

The two of you hurry to the throne room where your two brothers and father are standing. They turn to you, forced smiles on their faces, except Loki. He's not smiling at all.

"Hey." You softly smile as you make it to them.

"Hello, little sister. Going somewhere?" Loki questions, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You nod, opening your mouth to speak, but someone catches your eye. Grace, the short girl with striking green eyes is standing in the corner with Alyssa. You place a hand on your eldest brother's shoulder. "I'd say you have an admirer, brother." You state, keeping an eye on your friend.

"Oh, you don't say?" Loki smiles at the girl. Her face goes almost completely red.

"A little birdy told me that she has the hots for you." You pat his back.

"Does she now?" He questions with a smirk on his face, taking a few steps forward. He looks down at you. "Good luck on your trip, sister." He says before heading Grace's way.

You turn to your father. He smiles, opening his arms to you. The two of you hug, taking in each other's memory. You actually found your parents and even two brothers to go with them. The past few weeks have been amazing.

"Thank you, father. These last few weeks have been amazing and I got more than I bargained for." You chuckle as he holds you at arms length. "I promise I'll be back. I mean, why wouldn't I? This place is beautiful."

"You are welcome here any time. I will miss you." Your father gives you a light grin.

"I'll miss you too." You bite your lip.

"Well, you should get going. Don't want your other half to wait any longer." Your father takes his hands back to himself.

You nod. "I'll see you again, father."

"I know you will, my little girl." He smiles.

You look up at Thor, letting him know that you're ready. The two of you take off towards the rainbow bridge, and walk to the small building it leads to.

"Heimdall." Thor nods.

"Thor." The dark skinned man nods back. He looks at you, a smile growing on his face. "And Princess (y/n). I haven't seen you since you were born."

"Yeah, I was stolen. No big deal." You joke, shrugging a bit.

"Well, you're back, and that's all anyone could ask for." He nods.

"Actually, she's leaving today." Thor informs him.

"Why would you want to leave Asgard?" Heimdall questions, a brow raising so far up that's its covered by his large helmet.

"I have a duty in space. I'm a Guardian of the Galaxy, I can't let my friends stay together too long or else they'll kill each other." You somewhat joke, letting out a chuckle.