Drunk Talk

(Violets Pov)

I was looking at my crush, Clementine Everett as she talked to louis, while she brought a cup to her face, she didn't have any alcohol in the cup though, she drank some cranberry juice that Louis had left over from the rest of the drinks he had made. I was currently drinking a Mike I had whisky too, it was a mango flavor Mike's I'm not too sure I know I drank a bit much; I can't remember but it was a lot. I shouldn't be drinking, I know I shouldn't my dad drinks a lot, but I just want to take off the edge a bit, it wont hurt to drink a bit. I walked over to Clem and placed my head on her shoulder and she patted my head a bit and I chuckled.

"Hey you ok Vi?"

"so'k, just Having a drink." I mumbled as I put my arms around her waist and just held her.

"You sure?" She asked and I nod.

"Oh yea, I'm fiiiiine." I said.

"She's drunk." Louis says.

"Shurt your mouth." I said.

"Drunk Violet is cool though."

"Shrt your mouth man, just take the edge off." I said as I held Clem to me more, I mean she didn't move away, did I make her uncomfortable?'

"You ok Clem?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yea? Why wouldn't I?"

"Cause I'm Holding your um..... the fuck it's called?" I asked.

"Waist?" She asked.

"Yea.... That." I mumbled.

"It's fine." She says.

"You sure? I mean you not um..... feeling bad?" I asked as I looked at her.

"No I'm good, you're fine." She says.

"Ok." I mumbled as I held her more. I saw louis walk away as I looked up a bit.

"You wanna sit down?" She asked.

"No I can stand." I said and moved back a bit and I felt my body sway a bit as I looked at her.

"Vi come on lets sit." She says.

"You need sit?" I asked and she nods and I take her over to the couch and I see Ruby talking to Brody as Clem sits and I still stand.

"Vi sit."

"Nah I uh.. I good." I said and I felt my arms go heavy and I tilt to the side a bit but move my footing so I don't fall and I see Clem get up.

"I fiiine," I say to her.

"Alright I'm going to take you home." Clem says and I look at her.

"OOOOH yow anna see where I live?" I asked.

"I know where you live." She says.

"No you don't." I say and touch her nose with my finger.

"Vi."

"Clem?" I aske dand smirked a bit as she help me to the car.

"I've never seen you drunk." She sayd/

"Shhhhh, I'm like ten nine... I can't drink." I mumbled.

"Ten nine?"

"Yea.... Ten nine... uh." I tried to think.

"Nineteen?" She asked and I nod.

"Yea that fucking number." I said and look at her as she helped me sit in the chair in her car.

"Cars are fucking weird." I sais and looked at her.

"How?"

"You but fucking,.... Uh.... Liquid in and it go." I mumbled.