The Next Day

(Violet's Pov)

I woke up a bit to the sound of rain hitting against the window along with the low rumbles of thunder that didn't yet crack into a huge roar in the sky. I looked around a bit and saw that there was someone next to me so I moved a bit and saw it was Clementine. She was fast asleep and I know how much of a heavy sleeper she is but I still get out of her bed as gently as possible. I feel a hand grab my arm a bit and I turn to look at Clementine who had one eye open and I looked at her.

"Where you going?" She mumbled as she got up.

"Um... gonna walk home." I said and she looked outside.

"In the rain?" She asked.

"Done it before."

"No, you're staying here." She says and sits up and I look at her.

"What um... did I do something stupid?" I asked.

"No, not really."

"What did I do?"

"Hmm, just saying things like how gay you were, asked if I wanted to date louis, said I was hot." She says and I turn red and I cover my face a bit and groan.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled as I felt Clem pat my back a bit.

"It's fine."

"D-Did I say anything else?" I asked.

"Hmmm, you asked to kiss me."

"Oh god."

"Hey no shame, at least in your drunk state you asked before you did." She said.

"I KISSED YOU?!" I yelled and then covered my mouth really quick as I turned red and looked at the bed a bit and uncovered my mouth as she laughed gently.

"No, you didn't but you were kind enough to ask." She says and I nod as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry for drinking, I don't do that a lot."

"I know, but you're fine right now, let me go get you an Ibuprofen ok?" She said and went out to the kitchen and I rubbed my face a bit as I got up and grabbed my shoes. I sat on the floor and put them on just as she was walking in.

"You're not leaving." She says and I look at her a bit and then down at the floor as I finish tying up my boots and I look at her as she gets in front of me and hands me the medicine and water. I look at her a bit and take the medicine and I look at her as I drink the water.

"I didn't do anything bad?" I asked.

"No, nothing bad at all, you just talked and made me laugh." She said and I nodded bit.

"You also made Lee laugh." She said.

"How?"

"You told him he rocked the beard." She said and I chuckled.

"Ok that was good."

"What time is it?" I asked as she grabbed her phone and showed me that it was two in the morning.

"Damn." I said and I got up and felt her grab my hand and I looked to her.

"You're staying the night." She said and I sat back down and looked at her as I did.

"What else did I say?" I asked.

"Besides wanting to kiss me?" She asked and I nodded a bit as she looked at me.

"Nothing else, other than the fact that you said every fish in the sea wants to kiss me." She says and I nod a bit.

"Ok... that's good at least." I said and she nods. I feel her stroke my hand a bit since she never let go of it and I pulled her hand to me and placed my other hand over hers.