A Good Divorce

No proof read. Kindly ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

The incidents, places and events are purely my imagination. Its fictional story. So don't find logic, just enjoy the story.

~~~

'Divorce' brings huge change in marital life. A perfect one eighty degree change. It rescued many souls from unhealthy relation. It freed many from domestic violence; brought justice for their partner's adultery, saved from heartbreaking and many more.

Likewise 'Divorce' is going to change Arshi's life too. Forever.

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Malhotra

Arnav and Khushi are waiting in the courtroom expecting their divorce on their first wedding anniversary. Irony! A year before on this same day, they both promised to be with each other forever. And now, they are impatient to end everything.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

Born with silver.. huh huh. golden spoon. One and only true heir to Raizada family. Raizada Empire owns many Companies, Industries, Factories, Hospitals, Universities, Schools, Estates, Malls, Amusement Parks and many more all over India. There is literally nothing they do not own. Being born in well reputed multi-billionaire family, Arnav grew up holding pride and power. After graduating in Business Management from Stanford University, ASR joined his family business and took it to greater heights. He is the first to successfully establish Raizada Empire all over the world. A rude, arrogant and ruthless young businessman who gets everything with a snap of his fingers. His single word is the final word in business world. His dominating aura is enough to intimidate anyone. His company shares have major impact in share markets. Basically, ASR controls the Business world in India. Like a True King ruling his reign.

Khushi Malhotra.

Born and brought up like a true Princess. An apple eye of Malhotra parivaar. One and only baby girl born in Malhotra family after five generation. Pampered by each and every single Malhotra. Her wish is their command. Her decision is final. Malhotra family is ruling Maharashtra state for many generations. Her great grandfather is the founder of strong political party in India which is the ruling party in Maharashtra for many years. Her father is state CM and her mother, brothers, all her uncles, aunts and cousins are holding higher position either in their party or in Government. Completing her studies in Cambridge University, Khushi lives in India. An independent multi-talented bold girl. She takes the work whatever she likes to do at that moment. She hosts big award ceremony, sings in albums, acts in guest appearance role in big budget movies and many more. Practically, she is a carefree girl who does what she likes to do.

Five months back, Arnav and Khushi applied for mutual divorce. As they are newly married young couple, court refused to accept their divorce petition and suggested to go for the counseling session. They both still remember the question asked in this very same room during their session. 

Is your spouse having extramarital affair?

"No"

Did your spouse abuse you? Physically, emotionally or sexually?

"NO"

Is your spouse mentally retarded or any venereal disease?

"NOOO"

Is your spouse infertile?

"NOOOOOOO"

What is the reason for your petition?

"It's not working anymore."

Did your spouse misbehave with you?

Did your spouse refrain from taking any marital responsibility?