{Chapter 5}

Nevaeh.

A few days had passed since King decided to take me out and we had been texting and face timing since then. Also, everyone in the group chat seemed to be getting closer as the days went on. We had decided to add London because she had always been apart of the family. But today was the day we decided to step out to this club and apparently King and Leon was coming along with some of their friends.

"Dejaaaa," I sung as I walked into my friend's nail salon. If you ever needed yo' shit slayed this was the right place to be.

"Hey boo! It's been a little minute since I last seen you," she said as she kissed my cheeks.

"Bitch it's literally been two weeks. You know I can't go any longer than that. You bomb as hell!" I sat down at her station and pulled up the set I wanted today and she got to work.

We gossiped for a minute until I heard someone say my name. "Girl you remember the bitch that I was telling you about? The one that was all on Xavier? That's her right there."

"That girl Nevaeh?" I looked back and I seen the girl that my ex was with that day at the mall and some other hoe. I turned my ass back around because I was way too classy to be arguing with some ratchet ass hoes.

I lied. I'm ghetto as fuck.

"Girl let me hear my name come out of either one of y'all dick sucking ass mouths again and watch how quick I bust a clip in the side of y'all heads," I said as I pulled out two-hundred dollars to give to my baby Deja, "these are so cute boo! Thank you."

She giggled and then hugged me, "girl get yo' crazy ass up out of here."

I walked out and got in my car and started a group face time with London and Heaven.

"What's up? What y'all hoes on?" I said as I started driving.

"Girl nothing, leaving the trap house," London said as she took her mask off.

"Just got home bitch. What you want?" Heaven said mean mugging in the camera.

"Bitch you must be on yo' period. Watch that attitude hoe," I said as London and I laughed at her ass, "but I'm trying to figure out if y'all want to get ready at my house?"

They agreed to it and I pulled up at home debating on what to wear. This was the problem when having too many clothes. Eventually I laid an outfit out just in time to hear the doorbell.

I headed downstairs and opened the door to be greeted with Heaven and London.

"I brought a bottle of henny. You know we got to get lit before going to get lit!" Heaven exclaimed as she made her way in the house with a giggling London behind her. We made our way upstairs and started to get ready.

I turned on Big Ole Freak by Megan Thee Stallion while London poured us up some cups.

"Pop it, pop it. Daydreaming 'bout how I rock it. He hit my phone with a horse so I know that mean come over and ride it," Heaven was sipping on her first cup as she started rapping along with the song.

I started twerking and rapped the next part, "Shit, I'm on the way. Ride on that dick I'm like yay. Usually I like to fuck but tonight we gon' make love 'cause you bae. Nobody know, I fuck with him on the low, we never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go."

After some more twerking and henny, we decided to finally get ready. Once we were done, we all decided to make instagram posts.