{Chapter 6}

Nevaeh.

I woke up the next day in a unfamiliar room. I looked down and seen that I still had the dress on from last night and quickly made sure I still had my panties on. I reached around for my phone but it was nowhere to be found so I began panicking.

I heard somebody chuckle, "You good ma?"

I looked up and seen King and felt a wave of relief come over me. "How I get here? We ain't do nothing right?" I asked while scrunching my face up.

"Shorty why you acting like you wouldn't have enjoyed it even if we did?" he stated with a smirk.

"So we didn't," he nodded his head no and I sighed, "good."

He laughed, "girl you did ask to kiss me last night and you called me sexy."

"Well it's not like I lied," I mumbled while laying back down and throwing the covers back over me.

Then I realized something.

"Shit what time is it?" I jumped up asking.

"Going on around 11."

"You have to take me home right now, I got a photo shoot and if I'm late for it I'll have to hear my OG mouth all day," I said, rolling my eyes.

~

I dreaded these days.

With my mother being a model she forced me to do these photo shoots every now and then. I only put up with them because it was another way to get my name out there. She wished for me to become a model like her but my ambition to become a lawyer was so great that nobody could change my mind for real.

I had quickly took a shower and threw something on since they would get me together there. As I pulled up to the building where the shoots were held, my phone started ringing.

OG ❤️ is facetiming you.

Already knowing what she wants, I said, "Ma, I'm literally getting out of the car now. Don't start."

"Don't start? Please tell me who you're talking to because it damn sure ain't me," she said getting loud and scrunching her face up in the camera.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you ma, here I come," I said hanging up the phone and grabbing my bag.

~

The photo shoot came out beautiful and my mama tried to convince me for the longest to just drop everything and focus on that but I had goals and she needed to learn how to deal with it.

Liked by @theshaderoom, @champagnepapi, @nolimitherbo and 238,456 others.

@therealnevaeh: The visions of beauty is the sight of me.
@hotgirlh: yeah my best friend get classy on y'all hoes. 🥵😘
@nolimitherbo: 😍
@kingchi: shorty beautiful .
@cardib: sis bad asl 😩💕

I smiled as the picture from the photo shoot blew up. It was cool to be able to network with different people. Today King was throwing a pool party at one of his houses so of course every body was about to come through. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to beat anybody's ass on this beautiful day. Yo girl had to enjoy these last cool days because the end of September was approaching.

I headed back home and decided on wearing this neon green one-piece that showed a lot of my curves and slid by Heaven's crib so we could head over there.

"Oh my bestie looking baddd!" I exclaimed as she walked out of her house.

"Ahhh," she stuck out her tongue while lifting one leg up and and twerking.

I started laughing, "bitch get yo' ass in the car."

~

We pulled up to King's crib and it wasn't as many cars as I thought it would be.

"Nah because this house nice as hell, please cuff this niggah," Heaven said while applying some more lipgloss.

"Girl because why you acting like we didn't grow up in houses just as nice," I said as I grabbed my shades and Louis Vuitton bag.

"Okay and? He got moneeeey." I giggled as she acted retarded.

"Bitch get out of my car."

We walked up to the front door and knocked, Leon was the one to open it.

"Oh what's good with y'all?" he asked as he moved to the side so we could come in.

"Boy nothing much," Heaven mumbled as she was licking her lips, observing Leon. He was doing the same with her.

"Yeah I'm definitely going to leave y'all alone. How you get to the pool?" I asked, scrunching my face up as they lusted over each other.

Leon gave me the directions and I found myself in the back yard where it was maybe twenty people.

"Aye what's up with you shorty?" I heard King say as he checked me out, "who you be trying to look good for?"

"My damn self, I don't have to impress nooo niggah." I said. "But why yo' shit not packed?"

"I can't trust everybody around my shit mamas," he said in a duh tone.

"I forgot yo' ass was a whole kingpin but anyway let me go see what this fine ass niggah on."

King looked over at me and mugged me, "you don't need to see what any of these niggahs on besides me."

"First off I was just playing. But what you mean besides you? You not my niggah," I said while looking up at him.

He kept walking closer so that he was in my face, "Nah, I ain't yo niggah yet, correct yourself."

I put my hand on his chest, attempting to push him back but this niggah was built compared to my little self, "boy bye," I walked away and went over to see what everybody else was on.

This niggah had me fucked up if he thought he could put me in check like that.

How y'all fucking with this chapter? The pool party gone get a lil crazy next chapter and there might be a little bit of mature content but stay tuned. And leave feedback. ❤️