24- You make me complete

Everything stops when Hunter says that one sentence. All I can focus on is him and those exact words replaying in my head. Be my girlfriend. Girl. Friend. Girlfriend. He wants me to be his...

Hunter's blue eyes pierce through me, searching for any evident emotions. After what feels like an eternity, I reply. "Ok."
"Ok?" He smiles.

I nod, "Ok." And with that he kisses me again, his hands exploring my body, and I fall for Hunter even harder.
---

"Are you on the pill?" Hunter mumbles against my mouth.

"Mhm, mum made me." Hunter chuckles as I roll my eyes and connects his mouth with my neck.
"Do you want this?" He asks looking at me, eye to eye.

"Of course I do." I say furrowing my brows.

"Once you do this you can't go back."
"I'm not a virgin..." I say.

"Not in that way. I mean like, you can't undo this. You can't go back." He says seriously, as if he was scared to hurt me emotionally. I love that he cares...
"I know Hunter, I want to. I want you." I smile, climbing onto his lap before crashing my mouth onto his. Hunter groans lowly as I tug lightly on the roots of his hair and he flips us over, so he is on top.

"You look beautiful and all, but how do you get this thing off?" Hunter groans, attempting to take off my romper. In a few moments, it is whipped off, leaving me in my lace underwear. Hunter bites his lip, his eyes grazing over my body. The icy wind nips at my skin, causing goosebumps to erupt- and you know what happened next.

(A/N- I know I know, I didn't write smut. In the future I may add detail, but rn I'm not comfortable with that lmao. Sorry but if yall wanna hate, then leave.)

---

"You were so-"
"Big?" Hunter smirks and I swat at his arm. I can't believe we just had sex outside....on the grass.

"I was going to say something else but your ego doesn't need any more boosting." I smile.

"Aw come on, tell me." Hunter shifts over me, his face close to mine.

"Nope." I say, popping the p. Right now I'm over the moon, I've just shared something so special with the guy I love. And it was amazing sex. My mind reminds me.

"Just tell me, I won't laugh or react." Hunter whines.

"Fine. But it's stupid." I say, "i was gonna say you were so good at sex..."
Hunter styles out a laugh with a cough and says, "well of course I am. I'm a sex god."
I whack his arm, "see, I told you I shouldn't have said it."
"Naw don't be salty on me, I liked it too baby." someone get me 10 puffers. He called me baby!
"Baby?"
"Mhm, you're my baby now, even when you act like one." He chuckles.

"Ha ha. Class clown right here." I roll my eyes but underneath, I'm blushing like mad.

"You know you're pretty cheesy right?" I tease.

"I am not."
"Fine, don't admit it." I smile causing Hunter to pout.

---

Hunter's POV-

I did not expect us to be fuc-making love on our first official date. But it was amazing. Bree is so fucking beautiful and she doesn't even know it, which makes her even cuter. This is gonna be the cringiest thing ever, but it's like she was made to be with me. After everything we've been through, together or not, somehow our connection has stayed strong. And it feels so good to be happy with someone for once. I've never been a guy that dates, but instead just fucks around. But it's nice to actually feel loved. It's a feeling I'm not used to.

"Do you wanna go home?" I whisper into Bree's hair as she lays on my chest.

"Nah not yet..." She says, her ear to my ribcage.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle.

"Shh I'm listening."
"To?"
"Your heartbeat." She says quietly. I love her weird ass.

"Are you cold?" I mumble after I see the goosebumps running up her bare arms.

"Kinda but I have a jacket over there." She points to the picnic basket.

"Hold on." I say, standing up and Bree groans. I then grab a hoodie that I chucked in the basket.

"Here." I hand it to her.

"This isn't mine." She replies, stating the obvious.

"Yeah I know. But have it, you gave it back last time." She smiles at me before throwing it on, over her romper.

"Now you look even cuter." I say laying back down before Bree lays beside me, snuggling into my side.

"I'll just text mum and then we can stay." She mumbles, mid way through yawn.

"You wanna stay here?" I ask, smiling up at the nearly dark sky. Stars are beginning to appear, scattered around the nearly-black sky.

"Can we? Just for a little longer..."

"Anything for you B." I tease cringely, poking her nose. Bree grabs my hand and runs her fingers over my busted knuckles.

"Why do you always get in fights?" She whispers, clutching my hand, looking at me with confused eyes.

"It's just how I am. It's how I deal with anger."
"Ok."
"Ok? That's all?" I say, confused as to why she just accepts it.

"I can't change everything about you. And I'm happy with who you are."

I run my fingers through my hair and bite my lip, trying to work out how to say what I'm thinking. "I'm sorry. I wish I could be someone better. Someone who deserves you. I want to be that perfect guy that'll hold you in his arms, that will kiss away your worries. I want to be there for you, protect you from the littlest things. But I'm not perfect and I'm not that guy. I'm just a messed up dick head who-" A single tear rolls down my cheek and before I can turn away, Bree wipes it away with her finger.

"You're not perfect. I know that. But neither am I. And two broken and messed up people form someone who is complete. You make me complete Hunter. I don't care if you aren't the perfect guy, I care if you are you. I love you, and you're perfect to me." She says with a small smile. "God, I love you so fucking much, so I'll accept our differences and you're little, or big, flaws." 

"I love you clumsy." I reply before my lips find hers. I just bloody cried in front of Bree. Fuck Fuck Fuck, what a pussy.  

That's beside the point. I've never been happier. Through thick, through thin, I've made it. We've made it. No matter how fucked up and messy our pasts are, this is present and I'm finally realising that everything is great and I am so fucking lucky. 

we aren't living in hell...

----

AHHWDKCFJSAHVSHBI

THE STORY IS DONE. I think....

do y'all want a bonus chapter? 

did you like the story?

Who's your favourite character?

If I do a sequel, who do you want to see more of? 

Do you even want a sequel? lmao

tysm for all the reads and constant support!! ILY ALL,

-L