Chapter 32

||Katrina Moors||

I don't know why Justin wanted to leave but he did sound frightening when he shouted and I really don't want more trouble. So I limited myself to follow his commandments until the situation soothes a little so then I can re-start my escaping plan.

I closed the red suitcase that I found inside of Justin's closed after packing some tops shorts, sweat pants, under wear and a dark blue jacket I sighed as I dropped on the bed feeling a little more relaxed although the pain from the cuts and wounds wouldn't take a break.

"I will be back in ten!" I heard Justin shout from the front door before an strident sound corroborated that he left the apartment.

"You can take forever if you want" I mumbled back rolling my eyes in the act, note my endless hate towards that dickhead.

I stretched myself as I gazed all over the room seeking for something to entertain myself. I drove my attention to the small pair of shelves placed above one of the drawers where a number of books rested in order of size. I started to read the titles of the books wishing that at least one of them was interesting enough to kill the time.

My fingers brushed against a book with a lacy crimson red cover and I didn't hesitate to pick it up to check its cover. "Romeo and Juliet" were embroidered with golden strings in artistic style.

Such a cliche but the cover was beautiful and nothing like I have seen before. As I held the book with both hands something fell down from one of the pages.

A small rectangular photography laid on the floor. I crouched down to pick it up and I examined the image. The picture happened to be Justin with a girl in a very lovey dovey pose. Both hugging each other and smiling widely, I gotta admit that it was a really cute picture- but what attracted my total attention was the girl.

She looked exactly like me. The only difference was that her hair was a little shorter and lighter than mine but It almost looked like it was me in the picture. Photoshop? Doppelgänger? An android?

I turned the photography around and I read the date written on the picture frame 2/3/12. Who is this girl? Is she one of Justin's previous victims like that woman said to me in the restaurant?

Suddenly the door flew open and I flinched turning around rapidly. Justin stood eyeing me just next to the door frame.

"Katrina come quickly" He said and I thanked that he didn't noticed the book in my hands which I subtlety hid behind my back.

I nodded as he walked back into the living room. I quickly opened the book and placed the picture inside one of the pages. Then I hid the book inside one of the pockets of the red suitcase, I wanted to know who she was and maybe that book could aport some answers so my question.

I rushed to the living room and confusion occupied my body as I noticed the blonde woman entering in ages that stood next to the kitchen counter placing a massive black bag on top of it.

"Sit on that chair Kat" Justin indicated me as he pointed towards one of the kitchen stools placed in front of the woman who was now wearing black plastic gloves and a dark matt plastic apron.

I cocked a brow crossing my arms up to my chest. "Why?" I asked with a hint of stuffiness.

Justin rolled his eyes as he licked his lips ready to speak. "Just do it Katrina, don't make me angry!" He whisper-yelled at me as he eyes threw daggers into my direction.

I gulped nodding as I dragged myself towards the chair letting myself fall onto it reluctantly. "So what would you like" An old yet sweet voice said as I felt two wrinkled shaky hands ran down my cascade hair caressing it gently which felt like holy heaven.

"Just a cut, maybe below her shoulders and a dye..." Justin said to the woman but I quickly cut him off.

"No! No way I'm cutting my hair and dyeing it!" I yelled looking at both Justin and the woman who was quite unaware of the situation, little could she do anyways...

"Katrina calm the fuck down!" Justin raised his tone shading mine as a remarked frown formed on his face.

I would be lying if I say I wasn't scared but thinking about it, maybe I do need a haircut, all due to Justin's funny habit of pulling from my hair every time he fucking wants.

I sighed relaxing on the stool. "Don't worry, I will healthy your hair honey, you are in good hands" The woman said sweetly an I drew a faint smile on my face as she started to spray water to my hair.

"So what colour are you picking darling?" The woman said searching inside her bag and taking a small hairdresser kit out of it and extending a white towel so I wouldn't get all the hair on my clothes.

Just as I was about to open my mouth Justin already spoke for me, something quite annoying to be honest. "She is going lighter"

I glared at him and he winked at me making me to roll my eyes as the woman started to cut layers of my hair with precision. After around ten minutes of cutting and layering every single hair she took a small thin cardboard box and took the secret object hidden inside out. A small white bottle with a lot of information on its sticker.

I sighed closing my eyes as I lifted my head and felt how the woman massaged my hair and scalp, It actually felt quite nice and I didn't even feel the pain behind my head as her fingers caressed my head.

"We have to wait a little until the product is sucked so I can continue with you young man" She said referring to Justin.

I cocked a brow as Justin smiled softly sitting on another stool. The woman changed the gloves into new ones and gave Justin another towel that he wrapped around his neck.

I giggled as the image in front of my eyes was pretty funny considering Justin's bossy attitude.

"Why are you laughing" He asked between small chuckles which came out quiet cute.

"You look funny" I hid my smile with one hand as he laughed a little. I saw his cheek blushing and he looked down trying evade the wide smile of his face.

"I don't" He mumbled smiling towards my direction. I giggled again in return making him to bite on his bottom lip. Goddamn why is he so freaking attractive!

"Earth to Katrina! Remember what this monster has done to you and to those who have helped you!" My mind nagged me and I actually felt pathetic that I shared a little moment with Justin after promising myself that I wouldn't be nice to him. Its part of my plan right?

Its all a show.