Chapter 16

<<< On Previous Chapter

"Because I am already in love with you, Sana." She says and then she kiss me.

>>> Current Chapter

No One's POV

Tzuyu pulled out from the kiss which is more likely a peck on the lips but still enough to make Sana's tears stop and her whole body frozen.

They heard a caugh and when they look at the direction where it came. They saw their friends grinning while looking at them. Sana was half awaken by it but she is still shocked and unable to speak.

"What is the meaning of this?" Nayeon said and now grinning widely.Since Sana is still on her daze and just looking back and forth to Tzuyu and their friends, Tzuyu is the one answered for them. "Sana and I are now dating." Tzuyu announced while smiling and use her left hand and grab Sana to lead them back inside the house.

"What just happened?" Momo questioned.

"I knew it. My ship is sailing!!! Yes. Yes. I win. That cub is gonna pay me. hehehe" Dahyun said while jumping happily like she win on a lottery.

"Okay. Let us go back inside and finish the preparation." Jihyo ordered them.

They continued the preparation and keep chatting but they did not mentioned what happened earlier since they know they are not yet prepared to answer them. Especially Sana who is still seems to be not on herself yet.

When they finished, Tzuyu had told them that she will take Sana home in which their friends just agreed on it but with wide grin on their face. Tzuyu just shrugged it and grab Sana to go home.When Tzuyu and Sana arrived in Sana's house, Tzuyu stop walking and look at Sana.

"We're here." Tzuyu said and finally Sana fully wake up from her daze.

"U-uhh.." Sana tried to speak but she don't know what to say.

Sana's action cause Tzuyu to laugh a bit because of her cuteness.

"I love you Sana. This is true. My feelings are true. I know I did tell our friend earlier already that we are dating now but I wanna asked you officially. Be my girlfriend Sana." Tzuyu confessed.

Tears started to fall down on Sana's face so Sana hug Tzuyu. She kept on crying while hugging Tzuyu.

After a while, Sana's crying has stopped but they are still hugging.

"I-I love you too Chewy. I cannot believe it right now but I am very very happy. And I am honored to be your girlfriend. I will always love you and make you happy." Sana altered and pulled out from the hug and looked at Tzuyu while smiling.

This time. Sana is the one initiated a kiss. Well this is one of her dreams and Tzuyu is now officially owned by her so ofcourse she can kiss her already.Tzuyu smiled while on their kiss. They both are since they are finally felt contented having each others.