The Letter

Hermione's POV

   I woke up to a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned around to face my strikingly handsome husband, and kissed him on the nose.
   "Morning Ferret." I said to him with the signature Malfoy smirk on my face. He just laughed and looked at me with his beautiful grey stormy eyes.
   "Mornin' beautiful!" He said in a husky voice, that I found all too sexy, though I wouldn't tell him that to his face.
   I heard a tapping at our window, and got up to check it. I saw my mums owl with two letters attached to his legs. One was a white envelope, while the other was a bright pink one with perfume sent on it. I knew who the pink one was from, and I regretted looked at our window right in that moment. Here is what throne from my mum said.

   Dear Hermione,

Hey Love! I'm soo sorry, but this years Granger reunion is coming up, and I've run out of excuses for you not to come! I hate these too and you snotty cousins don't make it any better, but all three of them are obsessed with Draco, so you have to bring him and rub it in their faces.

Love,
Your Mother❤️

   I sighed as I felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around me.
   "Whatcha got there Love?" Draco asked me as he read over my shoulder.
   "The Granger family reunion is coming up. I have to come this time sadly enough. I have to read the letter from my Aunt Cheryl." I said in a disgusted tone.

  Dear Hermione,

As  you should know, because you live with your parents, the Granger Family Reunion is coming up. It will be help at The Silver Lioness, owned by THE Draco Malfoy. It is on the 30th. The hotel is extremely fancy and expensive, so bring whatever excuse you use for cloths and make sure to look your best, though that may be hard for you.

See you soon(hopefully not)
Aunt Cheryl

   Draco read this with me, and frowned after reading it.
   "Does she always treat you like this Mia?" He asked in a slightly angry tone.
   "Yes her and her daughters have made my life's living hell ever since I was a small kid. They think that they are better than me in every way." I said. "Maybe we should have som fun when we go though..." I said, with a devilish smirk on my face.
   Draco quickly caught on and asked," what did you have in mind Princess?" With and amused look on his face.