Dont talk to my mother that way!

Hermione's POV
I smiled at my boys as they stood by my side as I looked at my family. They were all in school except my parents.
My aunt started yelling at me, "HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER HOW DARE YOU HAVE KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK AND DISGRACE OUR FAMILY NAME!" When she made it slap me, she was stopped by Scorp who looked about a foot taller than her and he said, "Don't you DARE speak to my mother that way. She is happily married and had been before she had me and my lovely twin sister here." He grabbed his sisters hand and let go of my aunt they stared into the hotel and Cassy asked, "Mum ima go say hi to Aunt Ginny, Uncle Harry, James, Albus, and Lily. Want me to tell them you said hi?" She said it sweetly and calmly as if nothing happened. "Sure baby tell them I said I would be in in a minute. Tell Harry that I need to talk to him about something important. Thanks Cassy! Oh and Scorp, tell Lisa (Lunas daughter) I said hey." I laughed as my son blushed. We all knew of his romance with the Zabini daughter, I personally loved it. I looked back at my aunt who seemed to be fuming. "Why did you let your son speak to me like that, then let him go into the hotel as if her owns it! I will have you know that I am close friends with Draco Malfoy and can ask to have you kicked out of this hotel in an instant!"
"Ok well first of all, my son can speak to you however he wants when he wants to stand up for his family, second he can walk into the hotel like he owns it, because I'm the CEO. Last I would like to point out that Draco Malfoy is my best friend and knows no one of the likes of you!" I walked away with my mom and dad, and we went to get our keys and to say hi to Harry, Ginny, Luna, Blaise, and their kids.
Right when I entered the building, and dark haired man came up and gave me a big hug. "MIA! It's been too long!!" I chuckled at Harry and smiled, "Harry it's been two weeks, I saw you when me and Gin went dress shopping for the Zabinis annual ball remember?" He grounded and pouted. "Yea I remember! I had to sit in a chair for three hours while you two chose dresses out-" Harry was cut off when a high pitches shriek cane from behind me.
"YOURE THE HARRY POTTER!?" Regina just squealed and lunges at Harry and started hanging off his chest, trying to show her cleavage. I grabbed her and said, "excuse me Regina but my BEST FRIEND here is married and would leave her for the likes of you cousin." Regina glared at me and started to say something when my fave redhead showed up and grabbed Harry's arm. "Speaking of the devil, Hey Gin!! How are you!?" I asked hugging her tight. "I'm good. Hey was it just me or did you all hear that screech that came from somewhere in the hotel. I think they said Harry's name and so I cane to find my wonderful husband to see if he needed saving from the nasty sluts he seems to attract." She said with a mocking tone, knowing exactly who let out that squeal and that she was right behind me. "I think Mia already saved me Gin." He started laughing. I opened my mouth to say something, but my aunt interrupted with and "ahem!?" Harry jumped until he saw who it was and sighed. "For a sec there I thought Umbrige was back." I looked at him and whispered "she might as well be my aunts just as worse" when she made the same 'ahem' sound, I turned and said, "can I help you Auntie?" She looked at me and said "yes I would like to get our rooms now please." She said in an annoyed tone. "Yea yea ok. Harry Gin I have to talk to you about something soon and it's important, so meet me before the dinner tonight?" I asked calmly. They both nodded and called their kids as I called mine. We walked up to the desk and I saw none other than Ronald Weasley, the man who broke my heart. I was over him but he still hurt me, so I was cold to him. "Keys for the Granger Family Reunion Weasley." I said to him. He looked up and smiled brightly. "Hey Mia, miss me?" "No not really Ronald now the keys." I stuck my hand out for the keys. Ron didn't know that I was married apparently because he looked at me and said, "Cmon Mia take me back please!?" I looked at him like he was crazy and said, "You cheated on me with PANSY PARKINSON of all people too many years ago, and NOW you want me back!? I'm sorry but you 15 years too late Ron I'm married." I said in a disgusted tone. I reached over the desk where the keys are, and got the penthouse keys for me and my kids, my grandparents and nice cousins, and my mom and nice aunt and uncle. The. I got the keys for the rest and said, "your lucky my husband felt bad for you, or I would have had you fired right here and now!" I then left the hall, I gave the penthouse key to my kids and told them to go get their stuff settled in and looked at my family. "Sorry for that interruption, now me and my kids will be staying in the top penthouse, my mom an d dad, along with my Aunt Mia and Uncle Tanner if they wish will be in the second penthouse, Lya and Daniel can stay in the third penthouse if the with along with my grandparents. Aunt Monica, Diana, Diomond, and Regina you may split the last two rooms between yourselves, but you have to stay clear of the penthouse areas unless given permission by a family member of the Zabini, Malfoy, Potter, or Weasley families, unless it's Ronald Weasley, or me personally. Everyone may go get ready for the dinner I have friends too meet with." I stated and my cousins seemed to be boiling with anger. There would want a penthouse key, so that's why I made a show of telling who will be where. "Bye bye Cousins and Auntie. Bye uncle Tanner bye Aunt Mia bye mom dad grandma grandpa, Danny Lya see you all at dinner love you!" I walked into my personal elevator and sighed. Finally and how to myself. This is gonna be a 'fun' week...

Hey guys I tried to make this chapter a bit longer because of the wait y'all had to survive I'm super sorry and I will try posting more often
Bye loves❤️❤️