The Ball

After the incident in the nail place, we all went home and got ready. My nails were an emerald green color that matched my dress
Hermione's Nails

 My nails were an emerald green color that matched my dressHermione's Nails

I really liked them, and it seemed to match my dress really well anyways. Ginny decided she was doing my hair and makeup, and did my hair first. She did an elegant bun in the back with a braid going from the top of my head to the bun. She left some of my bangs out to frame my face and then started on my makeup.

My makeup was made up of and emerald green eyeshadow with some eyeliner and fake eyelashes, while my lips were coated in a matte nude lipstick color

My makeup was made up of and emerald green eyeshadow with some eyeliner and fake eyelashes, while my lips were coated in a matte nude lipstick color. She added a light blush to my cheeks, and I was done.

 She added a light blush to my cheeks, and I was done

Sorry now gonna show picks of other girls hair and makeup, but I will describe their hair(and maybe makeup if I feel like it, in detail through the story

When I was ready, Ginny did Pansy next. She put Pansy's hair into a messy bun and had her hair frame her face as best she could, while in makeup, she put dark eyeshadow, and a red lipstick on. Pansy was gorgeous, and I loved it. For Luna, Ginny put her hair in an elegant half u half down ponytail, with putting soft girls in the rest of the hair. She put on some mascara, and some dark blue eyeshadow and eyeliner. She wore the same color lipstick as me, and she looked like some kinda angle. Blaise would fall off his feet for her. Then Ginny did her own stuff. Her hair was left down in elegant curls, while her makeup consisted of a scandalous red lipstick and gold eyeshadow. Typical griffindor colors. I laughed and we all started for the ball. Soon my husband would be revealed and so would my little baby. I stopped the girls in the hall and said, "Ok so you guys are my best girlfriends and I wanted to tell you guys first hand. Ginny and Harry already know but... I'm pregnant!" They all beamed at me and hugged me. Luna said, "I knew something seemed off. Now I can see that you're glowing. Just as I thought! I'm so happy for you Mia." At that Pansy looked at me and nodded her agreement and repeated what Luna said. I smiled at them, and we walked into the ball.

My kids were already around the room talking to their friends and the boys were there, but Draco wasn't here yet. Makes things even better. I saw all of my family look at us and gasp. My collections were usually very beautiful and something that you couldn't find anywhere else. Luna's dress was actually inspired by her. She was my inspiration for that collection to be honest. I was glad that the attention was on us as we confidently walked down the stairs into the ball room. Someone from the crowd asked, "WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE DRESSES!? They are SOOO cute." I smiled at the woman and said, "I actually designed them, they are apart of HJM Fashions many clothing lines! I hope you will consider shopping there. If you would like I can talk to you about this later. I have a family to talk to." She nodded her head and I walked to my parents to hug them.

"Hey Hermione. Your makeup and hair look amazing." I laughed and said "Yea Gin did it. In fact she did all of our hair and makeup." They said that she did an amazing job and from there, we all talked.

An hour later, my whole family jumped because we heard a squeal come from the front of the room, and there was the one and only, Draco Malfoy. My cousin was the one who made the awful noise, and was hanging off of his arm. He looked at her with disgust and threw him off him then made his way for the stage to make his announcement. He looked at me and I called the kids and we went up to the stage with him in the back.

I was the CEO so no one suspected anything yet and then he started talking. "As you all know, I'm Draco Malfoy. I understand that some rumors about me have started going around, and I'm here to tell you all which ones are true. There is a rumor that I and the #1 bachelor in London. This is false. The other one is that I am married and have a family. This is true. I have several kids with a beautiful wife." I knew that as my time to walk to the front of the stage. He grabbed my waist and held me in front of him as the crowd gasped. My kids came up behind me and hugged their dad. They hadn't seen him in days now, so it made since. "This is my wife, Hermione Malfoy. CEO of the Malfoy industries, owner of HJM Fashion, war heroine, and campaigned for animal rights and woman's rights." When he finished, I smirked at the shocked expressions of my family and then walked up to the microphone.

Draco doesn't know about what I'm doing, so he stood there confused at I started speaking. "I also have an announcement for my husband and family. I'm going to having another Malfoy baby!" Draco came up to me and spun me around in a circle. My kids smiled and said, "so I'm goin to have a new baby sister or brother?" I nodded and they all hugged me. The whole room applauded, except for, Regina and her Possy. Her mother included. Instead they all shouted in outrage cause 'Regina was supposed to marry him' and 'how dare you real Draco Malfoy from me'. They were cut off when Nacrissa and Lucius Malfoy walked in, and overheard them calling me some rather inappropriate names.

"Excuse me, but I'm afraid I can't have you calling our daughter in law those names. My grandchildren do not need to hear those things from you, and she is a very smart and beautiful young lady that we respect very much. Also those dresses are too short so I would appreciate it if you would leave the premises." Reginas mom looked at them and said, "You have no power over what I do!?" Draco then had enough and looked at my family. "ENOUGH! First of all, my parents have COMPLETE authority to kick you off the premises if they desire. Second, my wife is beautiful, intelligent, kind, courageous, and just them most selfless person I know. If she was given the choice to let you die, or to die in your place, she would be dead. Even if you were a jerk to her. Trust me, I know. She risked her own life for me and my family many times, and I bullied her all through our school years together. I love her and always will."

Scorp decided to stand at my side take my hand and say, "Also, just saying, the Malfoy's are not a family that you want to mess with. The last person who did something wrong to my mother ended up with no hair for a month. Just a warning from my mothers very loving and talented family." He sent a wink to Albus Potter as if sending some kind of message. And smirked at their terrified expressions. They were then escorted away, and the rest of the evening was amazing. Finally some time away from them, and just with the family I like.

Hey loves, I decided that I would do a chapter about the new coming baby, and the baby shower, so if y'all have any ideas for gender or names, please tell me. I'm drawing a blank. Just go ahead and comment on the story I figured out how to do stuff like that, so I will read them.
Bye loves!!❤️❤️