I yawned. I got to work a bit early. It was 11:30, so I had half an hour to kill. I put an alarm on my phone and passed out. I wouldn't allow myself to sleep that long!

Dream

   "Where is he?"
"I don't know! You were the one who messed up."
"You made no effort to help him!"
"I'm helping him now! What are you doing?"
"Trying to find my boyfriend, that's what I'm doing!"
"He probably doesn't want to talk to you!"
"He obviously does! He loves me!"
"He stopped loving you when he found out you were gonna try raping him!"
"I didn't try raping him! Gods know he wanted it!"
"And who are you to decide that!"

  End dream

   I bolted up from my 20 nap, and decided to clean out the office for the last 10 minutes. It sounded like Annabeth and Leo arguing. Annabeth thought I wanted that? She thinks I still love her? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I pulled a picture out of the drawer, starring at it. It was a news paper, framed nicely, and polished glass.

  Freddie's and Friends rumoured haunted after murder of 5 children! Search is still searching for lost bodies of the children!

  It kept on going on about the animatronics, and it's rumoured that the robots killed them. Five animatronics, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. Where is golden Freddy?

  It's only night two, maybe it's safe enough to wander? The clock struck, and I steeled up my nerves before I could wuss out. I walked out the door, holding my flashlight and looking around carefully. I should be recording this on paper or something. I snatched a small booklet and started jotting down some notes.

It is night 2 in this haunted restaurant, and it's just a bit past 12. I left my office to search for Golden Freddy, is this really a good idea?

  I put the small booklet away in my pocket, carrying a batten for protection. Thank goodness this came with the job. I ducked under a small table, looking around nervously. I saw the four main animatronics, Foxy was in his curtain, and the other tree were still on stage.

   I continued to crawl, until my phone started ringing! I cursed, sprinting back to my office. The robots were following me now! I cursed repeatedly, flying into my office and shutting both of my doors.

  I looked at the contact and was shocked when I saw it was Leo. He just saw me earlier, what would he want at nearly one in the morning.

  "What do you want at one in the morning." I growled, panting. I didn't give him enough time to talk when I picked up the phone, but I was left with silence.

  "Um, Percy, they looked through my phone, and found your contact, I'm so sorry." I heard Leo say, and a dreadful feeling took over me. I hung up quickly, dissembled my phone, took the tracker out and fixed my phone. I can't have them tracking me, if they found me, they would kill me!

  "Yeah, just had to hang up, trying not to lose another finger, ya know?" I chuckled nervously, checking the cameras. I looked at my power, I had 70% left and it was only 1! "Shit!" I growled to myself, looking for the stupid robots.

  "Another finger? What are you talking about?" I heard Jason say angrily. Still hates me for no reason I guess.

  "None of your business. Why are you calling me if you hate me?" I growled, checking the vents. Are these big enough to fit me? I unscrewed the screws and gently placed the vent lid onto my desk.

   "Because we were going to find out where you were, but someone took the tracker out." I heard someone say begrudgingly.

  "I know, I'm smarter now. I'm busy trying to not get killed, I'm running out of power and it's only a bit past one, if you guys never called I wouldn't be having this issue. If I never left my office I would've been fine." I grumbled, putting the phone onto my ear and lifted myself into the vents.

   "Office? Killed? Smarter?" I heard someone ask, scoffing when they said smarter. I grumbled, hitting my head on the vent. Luckily, it didn't make to much noise, and I was safe.

   "I gotta go, maybe call during the day time next time." I said, hanging up. I looked in an opening that was in the party room. All the animatronics were back in place, that's good. I continued to crawl, until I saw a room full of robot parts.

  I crawled out of the vent to get a better look. I was moved carefully, looking at the robot heads on the shelves, there were other robotic body parts laying on the floor. I walked towards a back door, but it wasn't an exit. I didn't want to open the door, especially when I noticed fresh blood on the door nob. I backed away quickly, climbing back into the vents.

   The power went out! I checked the time, four in the morning! I quickly turned off my phone, praying to every god out there. I didn't want to die like this! I wanted to die two days ago, what changed? The fact that I've begun to be happy? I've got two jobs, I got some gods on my side, along with Leo and Malcolm? Is this why I'm begging not to die in this cruel way?

  I looked through the cracks, and noticed the animatronics searching for me, Foxy sprinting between his cove and my office, Chica looking underneath tables, Bonnie was wandering aimlessly, looking at his electric blue guitar. If that were my guitar, I'd be staring at it to. Freddy stood in the centre of the stage, turning his head side to side, and that's when I saw Golden Freddy.

   He was looking at the vents, precisely, at me, staring emotionlessly. Suddenly, images started filling my head, not images, words.

Tonight is a freebie
  Not gonna cheat

Game is only starting

Tonight, you can come into the open

No one will kill you

  I knew I shouldn't trust his word, but suddenly the others looked directly at me, and nodded. I quickly jotted some more notes, put the notebook away, powered off my phone completely, and crawled out of the wall vent carefully, gripping my batten tightly.

  "Y-your friends r-ruined o-o-our game." Bonnie said, his voice cracking. His face didn't move though, like he couldn't move any of his features. None of them could.

   "How is this a game? Trying to kill me is no game." I said carefully, and Foxy walked straight up to me, but he wouldn't harm me, hopefully.

   "W-we were k-killed. A t-toy k-killed us, to-ys are for gam-games." Foxy stated, tilting his head ever so slightly to the side.

  "A toy? Was he robotic? Or human?" I asked curiously.

"Purple man." Freddy said clearly, and I looked at them in shock, these were the murdered kids. I gulped.

   "He was no toy, he was a real man, I do not know how he turned purple, but he wasn't a toy. Your deaths were no game, no other night guards deaths were a game, and my life isn't a game." I explained carefully. How long have they been dead for?

  "It's game we play, whether our deaths were games or not. Tomorrow night won't be so easy." Golden Freddy said, disappearing. The bell for 6 A.M rang, and the animatronics were all back in place.