They were no where in sight, and my breath quickened. Were they already in my office? Were they in the kitchen? Were they hiding outside my office? "Don't hide, I know I'm going to die." I said, a small spark of braveness brightening up in me. No, it wasn't braveness, it was plain anger, sadness, fear and desperation.

"Well than the fun is taken out of it." Freddy said and I gulped. I looked at the time. For the silence in between, there was only 15 minutes left. I couldn't even bring myself to get up to shut the doors. They already might by inside, they could have sneaked in when I looked at the opposite door. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Leo's number.

"Leo, I'm not going to make it out. Just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me." I gulped nervously. They were now in the open, surrounding the door ways and the vents.

"Percy! You have to make it!" Leo said surely, but I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Goodbye, Leo. Say goodbye to the others for me." I said, choking on a sob when I hung up. It felt like a deadly couple minutes which was probably only seconds before anyone did anything. Foxy was the first to jump at me, and he swiped at me at a deadly strength, but only managed to scratch my arm. I cried out in pain.

Next was Chicka, who was trying to throw cupcakes at me to distract me. She hit me with a tray, and I was left crawling on the ground. Bonnie grabbed his guitar and smashed my knee with it. I screamed in agonizing pain, and they didn't even care. Freddy was the last one in the room, well that was until Golden Freddy teleported into the room.

"I'll quit, I'll never return, just please, let me go." I begged, tears running down my cheeks. The years caught of to me. The endless battles I've faced, everyone I lost, the pain I endured, and the walls that I built and got torn down finally hit me.

"I'm afraid that it doesn't work like that." Freddy said, biting off my arm. I screamed, kicked, tried to do anything to escape the grasp of Freddy's teeth. It hurt so bad.

"Goodbye, Perseus." Golden Freddy spoke, about to crush my airways, until the bell rung, and they all disappeared. I gasped in relief, but the pain was so great. I could hear the distant sound of a phone ringing, and I grabbed it.

"Percy! Are you okay?!" Leo shouted on the other end of the phone.

"No, I'm bleeding out. They didn't kill me, but I'm bleeding out." I cried out, and suddenly doors burst open, they busted in, along with people in blue and red outfits.

"Percy! Oh my gods we shouldn't have left." I heard someone say. I couldn't see, but it might have been Jason, or Taylor. Wait, who's Taylor? I was laughing hysterically, and the people put a small mask on my face, and I started swinging my arms, but one arm felt weird.

"What happened to my arm?" I asked, still laughing. "It disappeared!" I laughed, and I was hauled into a car or something. The room suddenly went dark.

When I woke up, the room was bright, full of people. I groaned, sitting up. "Percy! Hold up! Your going to hurt yourself!" Malcolm ordered, helping me sit up slowly.

"What happened? Last thing I remember is, you guys leaving." I said slowly. I took the blanket off, and the sight terrified me. My leg was casted and blood still covered the cast. One arm had huge scratch marks going down, but it was wrapped. When I set eyes on my other arm, I gasped, tears springing from my eyes. In what should be in between my elbow and shoulder, was gone. I had my shoulder and a couple inches, but the rest was gone.

"Percy, after you told us the leave, the robots were going to kill you, and they attacked you first. A guitar smashed your knee, doctors aren't sure you will ever walk on it properly again. And your left arm was clawed badly, might not have full usage of it, and your arm." Jason said. They still hate me, they just never seen someone so battered up. The bitterness came to me so quickly, it was almost scary.

"Freddy, he bit it off, after Bonnie hit my knee with his guitar. Foxy lunged at me first and went for the death hit but clawed my arm, Chicka hit me over the head, and I tried crawling away. I was on the floor but I couldn't get away. Bonnie smashed my knee, Golden Freddy appeared, Freddy grabbed my arm by his teeth, and I tried to get away, but he bit down, really hard." I gasped, tears running down my face. My heart was racing faster than ever.

"Percy, you don't have to explain." Piper said sadly.

"Golden Freddy said goodbye, put his foot on my throat, I couldn't breathe, but then the bell rung, they all disappeared." I choked on sobs, pain racking through my body.

"I KNEW something was going to happen! I should have left!" I shouted, crying. Doctors ran in quickly, holding me down. I struggled, all I could see were the animatronics, attacking me at all corners. "Get off of me!" I shouted, but they didn't listen. A needle went into my arm, and my body quickly weakened, and I stopped struggling.

"What just happened?" Clarisse asked the nurse in frustration.

"After shock. He was mauled pretty badly, he has brain damage as well. Make sure he doesn't worry himself so much again, keep him in a calm, safe environment." The nurse advised. I couldn't even bring myself to care. My head was pounding rapidly. A male nurse waited for the others to leave before speaking.

"I know a lot of you have bad blood with Percy, but freaking out at him for not saying he was in danger or for what happened months ago, or I will have to call security." He warned, walking out.