~12~

This is the LAPD. This block is now on lockdown. For your safety, remain inside until further advised.

The speaker on the cop car sounded outside, alerting the whole block of the now imposed lockdown. The kids had been letting Molena sleep in(like always) but she woke up to the sound of police cars going up and down the block and the front door slamming shut.

She groaned and tossed the blankets off her body, heading to the living room to get some tea on the commotion. She walked to the end of the hallway but stopped in her tracks when she heard a familiar voice.

"Personal space."

She peaked her head around the corner and saw Oscar seated on the couch between Jasmine and Jamal.

"Yo why are you so close to me there's like five other seats!?"

Ruby caught Molena's eye before anybody else and found a solution to the issue at hand.

"Molena! You're up and look who's here." He walked around to the couch where Oscar was sitting gesturing heavily. "It's Oscar! You know Oscar from high school right!?" He was laying it on super thick, hoping she could get him out.

Lena rolled her eyes and stepped into the living room, finally. She went over to the couch and grabbed Oscar's forearm, without a word and pulled him to the back of the house. He followed her silently(much to the kid's relief)until they got to her room.

They walked in and he immediately sat on her bed. "You ain't change much in here huh?" He asked looking around.

"Don't act like you remember what my room looked like before. I'm sure you've been in plenty of bedrooms since then."

He ignored her comment and stood up

He ignored her comment and stood up. He walked up to where she was, leaning against her closed door with her arms folded. He got so close that she had to look up to keep eye contact. He gently unfolded her arms.

"I remember that you never made your bed up. That ain't change." He chuckled

"That's because you woke me up, asshole." She said softly.

He broke eye contact when his eyes quickly glanced down to her lips and back to her eyes. Gazing through those long eyelashes of his.

This newfound dynamic of theirs was making her crazy. She was mad at him for so many reasons but at the same time they had this mutual energy between them and she could feel that he missed her and she couldn't deny that she missed him.

He stepped a little closer and she rested her palms against his chest. A part of her thought it was to stop him until her arms slid up to his shoulders and wrapped around his neck.

That told him all he needed to know and he immediately pressed his lips against hers and slid his arms around her waist. He lifted her up and her legs held onto him. Oscar walked backwards until he got to the bed and sat down. Molena rested her hands at the sides of his face and kissed him passionately. She smiled as he let out a grunt and moved his hands down to squeeze her ass. She moaned softly at the familiarity of it and nipped at his bottom lip. They finally pulled apart and he looked at her confused.

"What?"

"I thought you were pissed at me." He said softly

"I am. I thought you had a ruca."

He smiled and looked down. "I did, she don't like when I leave parties with girls that ain't her." He looked at her knowingly

Molena's eyes widened and she put her face her hands. "Shit, you're telling me y'all broke up because of me?"

He laughed a little louder and removed her hands. "Nah I'm telling you we broke up because she's crazy as hell." He held onto her hands and his eyes scanned her facial features. "Not the kind I like though."

He gripped the back of her neck and pulled her head forward. Ensnaring her into another heated kiss but Molena pulled away again, eyebrows furrowed.

"She's not crazy."

"What?" Confusion was written all over his face

"Did you miss me? Did you miss this?"

He sighed and looked down, not meeting her gaze any longer. "You gotta ask?"

"I missed you too, but your girlfriend was at the party last night and you left with me. Your ex, who you missed. Girls can feel that shit, Oscar. She wasn't crazy, she knew what was happening."

He exhaled and looked up at her again. "So watchu sayin'?" He would never admit it, but he was afraid of the answer.

"I'm saying this is fucked up. I don't want to do this to her, I-"

Suddenly they both heard commotion from the living room. The kids were arguing back and forth and it was getting louder and louder. Molena looked at the door then back at Oscar. She swung her leg over his lap and stood up. She moved into the hallway and he followed behind.

The yelling got louder as they got closer to the dining room.

"It's always your fault Jamal!"

"Bitch I got a brick in this bag!"

Once in the room, they could see all the kids bickering back and forth and Cesar standing by the door.

Molena was about to quiet them down when Oscar did it for her.

"Man y'all messed up!" Everyone got quiet and looked their way. Monse raised an eyebrow, wondering what they had been doing that whole time.

Oscar looked a notification on his phone. "Come on, we got business."

He walked over to the door where Cesar stood.

"What about the lockdown?" The little brother asked.

Oscar looked at Molena, but spoke to his brother. "It's done."