Ch. 3 - Bad's House

Vincent took out his laptop from his bad and plopped on the bed in Darryl's guest bedroom. They had gotten home an hour ago and he had just finished unpacking.

I'm bored....

He scrolled through Twitter, liking fanarts of himself, Skeppy and Bad. There were so many!

I sure am lucky to have such talented viewers.

Then he noticed a tweet asking when the Trio's first video was supposed to be uploaded. Skeppy was supposed to edit it, but he was being super slow.

That reminds me. When does Skeppy get here?

Vincent checked his phone and saw three messages from Zak himself.

A6D!!!! - Skeppy 10:31

I JUST WOKE UP I'M STARTIGN TO DRIEV NOW - Skeppy 10:32

SEE YOU IN THREE HUORS - Skeppy 10:32

Vincent smiled at his phone. Zak was terrible at typing quickly and spelling things right.

Okay dude see you soon - A6d 11:07

Vincent went back to Twitter and saw people asking him to do a stream.

I am bored so...why not.

He tweeted "Steam in 3 minutes. Check it out."

"VINCENTTT!"

Glancing over his shoulder, Vincent saw Darryl peeking into his room through the crack in the door.

"What do you want Bad?"

Darryl opened the door, giggling. "We should totally troll Skeppy when he gets here. He is always doing it to me and I think he deserves it! I know you two always do it together but we should switch things up a bit!"

"Sure! Do you have any ideas?"

"Ummmm nope. I figured you could think of something."

"Well we can ask my chat, I'm about to start streaming. Wait, I haven't told them I'm visiting America!"

"Oh my goodness you absolute muffin. Well you can tell them on stream I guess. I'm gonna go for a walk with Rat. I'll be back later!" Bad waved goodbye and left Vincent's room, closing the door behind him.

Vincent pressed the stream button on YouTube and immediately his chat started to spam mic muted.

"Not again you guys! Say 1 if you can hear me."

1

1

14

1

2

1

"Okay it's mostly ones, thanks guys. Anyways welcome to the stream, I'm not gonna be playing any games I'm just gonna talk to chat today."

Wait where are you

Different set up

Where is your cat

14

Uh oh spaghettio

Show cat

This is not your room

"Oh you noticed! Yeah I'm not in my usual place haha...I'm in America! Right now I'm in Bad's guest bedroom in Florida."

Omg yay!

Muffin squad video?

Make a blog

Where is Skeppy

Call bbh

14

Skeppy

"Skeppy will be here in a few hours. Bad and I are gonna troll him. Have any ideas?"

Hide in closet

Don't let him in the house

Cover his room in sticky notes

Put waters cups everywhere

Fill room with balloons

14

"Maybe we can combine some of your ideas! We won't let him in the house and cover his room in sticky notes. Thanks for helping everyone." Vincent pulled out his phone and texted Bad the ideas.

My chat says to not let him in the house and cover the room in sticky notes - A6d 11:15