The Last Dance

Authors Note: Here's the second part, hehe. Do you recognize the song?? ^^ I hope you like it!! I'm working on the next chapter already!

_________________________

Chapter Three

White Clouds

Ethereal Moon

The Last Dance

__________________________

Anna breathes in the chilly night air as she closes her eyes, feeling the passing breeze on her face.

"Hmph. I knew I'd find you here." Upon hearing a familiar voice, Anna's eyes dart open and she looks back to see Felix walking towards her.

"F-Felix? Were you looking for me?"

Almost as if realizing what he just said, Felix curses as he lowers his gaze and nervously rubs his neck.

"W-what?! Of course not! Why on earth would I be looking for you?!"

"O-Oh, sorry then."

Anna's lips can't help but form a pout as she brings her attention forward. She can hear Felix let out a sigh before he clears his throat and walks over to where she's sitting.

"Is...um.....is this seat taken?"

Anna looks up at him and she can't help but smile at his nervous demeanor. Sure, Felix wasn't the most emotionally available person and he was downright mean sometimes, but around her, he always seemed to appear much more...human. She wondered why that was.

"It's not. Feel free to take it."

Needing no further input, Felix sits down. After a few silent moments, Anna clears her throat. No response. She looks over at Felix and notices he's absently staring at the moon.

"S-So...um...it's a pretty night, huh?"

"Mhm."

Okay so much for small talk, sheesh.

After a couple more silent minutes, Anna looks up as the music from the ballroom starts playing once again.

"Oh, it seems the music started up again."

"Mhm."

Sheesh Felix, work with me here.

As the song goes on Anna can't help but find herself swaying to the beat of the music. It was one of her favorites, after all. She nervously swallows as an idea pops into her head and she glances over at Felix.

"F-Felix, um.... would you like to dance...with me?" At this, Felix turns to finally look at Anna. A confused and almost uncomfortable expression takes over his face as he stares at her.

"Dance? Err—I mean, no. Sorry, but I'm not very fond of dancing."

Anna pouts her lips as she presses on, refusing to give up. Afterall she wasn't asking for much, just a dance!

"Please, Felix! Just one dance."

"I said no. Besides why would you want to dance with me—"

"Oh, come one! Think of it as training!"

At this, Felix's expression seems to falter as he shoots her a quizzical look.

"Training? How the hell is dancing like training?"